Answer
angelclarice
Best swim proof, water proof, beach proof makeup products
[ Edited ]

Hello, I am going on a long  vacation in two weeks and would like to know some tried and true make up products (cover up, eye liner, mascara etc...) that are extremely waterproof/swim proof. I know of a few and would like to hear if anyone has some tried and true products they use for vacations/beach play.

I appreciate your feedback!

Angelclarice.com

Beauty and Wellness

Thanks to those that have responded already. Actually there are quite a few products that are truly water proof /swim proof, which I use when I go on vacation and have had the product last through swimming in the pool/beach/ocean.

I was just curious if anyone knew of any other products that I wasn't aware of. I have listed the products I have found to be very waterproof that you can go in the water for long periods of time and still have most if not all your makeup still on.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
megcee
Answered
I'm not sure about extremely but Tarte Waterproof Bronzer and Lancôme Effacernes Undereye Concealer are definitely waterproof. I wore them in the Dominican Republic last May and when I removed my makeup at night those products came off (i.e., lasted through the day) and I am oily and was in the pool and ocean all day. I know Benefit Benetint is supposed to be waterproof and I like that product. There are lots of waterproof eyeliners and mascaras so I'd look for the highest reviews. Enjoy your vacay!
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • ran8
    • megcee
    • angelclarice