rosie96

Best palettes besides the nakeds?

I find that not a lot of palettes get a good cult following besides the naked palettes, and maybe the lorac pro palette. I never tend to hear about any other palettes, so I was wondering what you guys think are palettes that are just as amazing or even better than the naked palettes?

DesertRose0706

Re: Best palettes besides the nakeds?

(0) Hearts

i love the Stila palettes, particulary In The Light, which is a great neautral palette and In The Know which as a great all matte palette!

DrWould

(0) Hearts

I love the Sephora Colorful Palette in "Almost Nude" swfupload_1863089434720136273.jpg

I get so much use out of it and it's only $24. The colors are a little shimmery but not so much that you can't wear it during the day. It's my favorite everyday/neutrals palette. 

clarks18

(0) Hearts

I really like Smashbox's palettes.  I have a smokeout one and the one for Hazel eyes.  Their shadows are so pigmented and blend so well.  The color is true to what is in the pan.  

I also really like Too Faced palettes.  They are a great value and come in so many options.  I have the Romantic Eye and the Matte Eye.  I love them both because they have a great range of colors as well great texture options.  I love that they put both matte and shimmery shadows in their palettes.  Too Faced shadows also blend very nicely and have good pigmentation.  

laurabt

[ Edited ]

My favorite palette is the Stila In The Light palette!  I wear it almost everyday.  It has amazing pigment and it's perfect for day time or night time looks!  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Stila In The Light Palette.jpg

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

i tried a sample card of this and really liked it. A lot of really wearable colors and the formula was good too :smileyhappy:

lolo01

(0) Hearts

I purchased the Lorac Pro Palette and really love it! Keep asking myself why I took so long to purchase ?

jinxski

(0) Hearts

I like most Stila palettes that I get, especially those travel size ones. They're perfect for a long weekend away, and much less bulky than my Naked palette. The first trip I took my Naked palette on, the mirror broke and the cardboard packaging was ruined...

I'm considering the Naked 2 since it's got a sturdier case despite all that, haha

Anyway, yeah, Stila palettes! They have great color transference and the colors are gorgeous too!

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I like Kat Von D's palettes, the ones I have are highly pigmented, well thought out, and great for both day and night. They also stay on forever even without a primer

Titian06

(0) Hearts

My favorite palette is Kat von D's Saints.  I love neutrals and use all the colors in this palette.  I also have Smashbox Heatwave, and am surprised at how often I use this palette (at least once a week).

GGrace

(0) Hearts

Saint is my absolute favorite, I use it 4 or 5 days a week

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • roxystar4
    • jinxski