lillyjumper

Best of the Brand: Tarte

I have recently discovered the tarte blushes, and have fallen in LOVE with them! I want to know what your favorite Tarte products are so I have some more to try!

ashhay

Re: Best of the Brand: Tarte

(0) Hearts

At the moment, I have the blushes and I love them all. I do have a tarte maracuja oil sample but have not tried it yet.

maltipoo66

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi!  Tarte is a great brand-here are my favorite products from them:

1. Lights Camera Splashes Waterproof Mascara

2. 12-hour blush in Amused and Blissful

3. Smooth Operator Finishing Powder (so much better than mufe hd)

4. Matte Waterproof Bronzer (great for contouring)

5. Lip stain in Fiery

Everything I've tried from Tarte has been great quality-the waterproof mascara is really the only mascara I've found to be completely budge-proof.

Kiki1517

I LOVE TARTE! I have 5 blushes (more soon), bronzer in Park Ave Princess & Hotel Heiress, Amazonian Clay Mascara, Amazonian Clay Foundation, Maracuja Miracle Foundation, and Smooth Operator Powder. Love it all. Ooooh I also love the Double Detox Mask I got a sample of and will buy when I need more and the self-tanner.

neko333

Probably the Smooth Operator finishing powder. I really wish the container had a few more holes though, it's a pain to get the product out when you've almost finished it. I have some blush as well, I love the color and how long it lasts, but sometimes it goes on kind of streaky and harsh. The stick concealer was something I really liked and would repurchase.

clarks18

I love the Smooth Operator finishing powder, Amazonian Gel Liner, Skinny Smolder Eye Pencils, their lash primer is awesome too I always forget the full name of it.  

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

the skinny smolder eye pencils are on my list to try!!!

Spyski

I'm really starting to fall in love with Tarte. First, it was the blushes. Then, the Maracuja oil. Now, it's the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. I love their packaging as well. Ah yesss :smileyvery-happy:

lillyjumper

I caved in at Sephora today and had to buy the mascara! The packaging is so cute, and from what I could tell, its the blackest mascara that I have tried! 

Spyski

(0) Hearts

That's awesome! I can't wait to purchase the full size. I've been using a couple of sample sizes lately lol

tashalicious

the only Tarte product i currently own is the finishing powder, i do love how it gives me a smooth finish and a little goes a long way. :smileyhappy:

poshified

The cream eyeshadows! AMAZING!

LindaDD

I absolutely love their blushes, I want to collect them all. They have great holiday sets that should be coming out in a month or so.

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

I will be anxiously waiting those! I have heard amazing things about them! Hopefully they are available in stores for me to swatch and look at in person before buying!!!

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

They're basically items from their regular line, but packaged together for a great deal. I think last year they had five Lipsurgence pencils together for $35, will definitely be picking up a couple of those this year.

LCResz

Trate LipSurgence is a revelation! Can't wait for a good sale to pick up a bunch of them! They smell divine, and feel silky smooth. I haven't tried to matte version, but I have read they are not as hydrating, which is a shame.

NotCrocker

Love their Amazonian Clay Waterproof liners. They go on so beautifully with the provided brush and last all day.

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

I've been wanting to try them!!! Now this made me really want to get them today! hehe

NotCrocker

(0) Hearts

I hope you like them as much as I do! I have the navy and the black and they are both great!

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I'm certainly a fan of the blushes as well I love that they're matte, yet still possess great pigmentation. They layer extremely well and you only need the tiniest amount of product. I also really love their foundations :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Corrina777

I'm a huge fan of Tarte's tinted BB cream.  I use it alone instead of regular foundation.  It's natural enough that I can wear it with just a bit of mascara and lip gloss, but polished enough that it looks equally appropriate if I do full makeup.  I also really like their LipSurgence Lip Tints.  The color is natural and doesn't dry out my lips.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • ashhay
    • janinebt
    • poshified
    • neko333
    • lillyjumper