maargaret

Best full coverage concealer?

Is there a concealer that's even more opaque than MUFE's full cover concealer? I have really dark acne marks I would like to hide and I can't seem to find a good concealer! I heard about Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer but that's way beyond my budget ): I have acne prone, oily combination skin and I wear 123 in MUFE if that helps!!

melissabt

Re: Best full coverage concealer?

It looks like you already have some perfect suggestions already! If you also wanted to try the Clinique Even Better Concealer it has a true full coverage finish. I have a few acne scars and this covers them very easily and also tries to a matte finish!

Clinique - Even Better Concealer

http://www.sephora.com/even-better-concealer-P310734?skuId=1410968&om_mmc=oth-bt-2013-beautyadvisorr...

<3 Melissa
MoreGun89

I've been using the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, it provides good coverage for my acne marks as well as having the added benefit of brightneing them.  It's a slow process, but after I take off my makeup everyday the marks look a little better and a little better!

BeautyLovingGirl's suggestions will probably have better coverage though :smileyhappy:

maargaret

(0) Hearts

I didn't know that the Tarte concealer also brightens acne marks, I will check it out too (: thank you!! 

MoreGun89

No worries ^.^  The secret is the maracuja oil, it contains a lot of vitamin C so it works as a mild brightener :smileyhappy:  Also helps a little bit when used under the eyes if you have dark circle concerns :smileytongue:

beautylovingirl

Some really good concealers are the Kat Von D tattoo concealer, the amazing cosmetics concealer and also the Shiseido natural finish cream concealer and the if you need a little help in extra places Urban Decay has a 24/7 concealer pencil. Hope this helps!

maargaret

I've heard very good things about the amazing cosmetics concealer! I'll see if I find a color match! (:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • MoreGun89
    • maargaret