Best eyeshadow brand

In your opinion, what's the best eyeshadow brand (of the companies Sephora carries) 

Re: Best eyeshadow brand

Viseart (for their mattes), MAC (non sephora, just for sheep spectrum of colors and ease of use, high pigmentation), NARS (specifically duotones)

Viseart. Pricey, but worth it. Super blendable, little to no fallout, and great colors. The Neutral Mattes palette is a classic.

(0) Hearts

Too Faced are by far my favorite. The most blendable and best color payoff with no kick up. Love them.

(0) Hearts

MUFE and Urban Decay!

(0) Hearts

Marc Jacobs!

(0) Hearts

I'm a fan of Urban Decay, Too Faced, Lorac Pro, and I just recently purchased a Laura Mercier palette which I really like.

(0) Hearts

Urban Decay and MUFE.

(0) Hearts

I adore Urban Decay and Too Faced, despite the fallout. 

They're my usual daily go-to palettes. 

But I've never tried MUFE or NARS eyeshadow, so I can't say that I love it more than them! 

Oh gosh, it's so hard to choose! Probably MUFE, but followed closely by NARS (though Sephora doesn't carry as many of the colors as I'd like). Buxom is quite good for a more affordable build-your-own palette, and the Ciate x Olivia Palermo palette is just GORGEOUS and is probably my favorite.

I second your thoughts on MUFE and NARS!

That's interesting about the Ciate palette - it looks pretty in photos, but I saw mixed reviews

I've seen the negative reviews and really don't understand them. I actually squealed out loud while I was swatching mine for the first time after it arrived because everything was SO PRETTY and buttery.

Oooh, one of the stores near me has it - I'll have to go swatch it!

(0) Hearts

For the record, I'm talking about the Smoky Suedes one -- there are two and I haven't tried the other.

(0) Hearts

I'm so happy to hear you say that, because I received a Ciate X Olivia Palermo palette for Christmas Smiley Happy 

Haven't tried it yet, but hope I love it! 

(0) Hearts

Oh, you'll love it! It's so beautiful and the colors apply wonderfully.

(0) Hearts

MUFE for sure! I have not found any others that are as pigmented as these!

(0) Hearts

Love the Lorac Pro palette. But as a whole, Urban Decay

(0) Hearts

I go with Urban Decay because they have such a wide variety of colors...  But the sparkles that they leave might not be to some peoples liking.  I own 3 UD palettes (Naked, Naked 2, and the Black) and they are great.  MUFE also has a good variety too.  I'm also really into NARS Duo's.  Although Sephora only carries a few, on the NARS website, there are actually 60+ duo's.

(0) Hearts

Urban Decay.  I especially love the OZ palettes right now.

I have to admit that my favorites are the UD Naked Palette, which hasn't steered wrong yet.  I also love MUFE's Aqua Cream shadows; the pigmentation and staying power are simply awesome!

Although Sephora doesn't sell MAC, I will always love their beautifully pigmented eye shadows.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats