MintShake

Best brushes for makeup?

(0) Hearts

What is the best brand of brushes for makeup? 

starletta8

Re: Best brushes for makeup?

(0) Hearts

Overall: MAC, Chanel

Bang for your buck: Sephora Pro

BamaCaliGirl

(0) Hearts

Bare Minerals, expensive but totally worth it! My brushes work great, making it even better though they WORK great. Plus, despite the fact that I've had them for months, using them daily and washing them multiple times a week, they are still in perfect condition. I've never had a bristle fall out, they're super soft, and the dry back to the original shape.

I also recommend washing once with anti-bacterial soap to remove all the makeup then washing with the Bare Minerals Conditioning Shampoo to help keep them in great condition. The bottle seems small for $14 but a drop is all you need even for full face brushes.

karolinaa

(0) Hearts

My absolute favorite brushes are e.l.f studio brushes! They are only 3 dollars a piece, and honestly work really great.
For more expensive ones, i would say Mac, sephora pro

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

My favorites are the sephora anti-bacterial collection and the sephora pro.

If you are looking to save, eco-tools are my best buy

chauncie

A lot of people I know use Mac brushes...but they are really expensive. A single brush can cost almost $40!!!

Im not sure if you are looking for more affordable brushes or not, but you can try out "real techniques" brushes. They usually come in sets and the prices range from $10-30. They are all synthetic too. You can find them at Ulta.

Another good brand that is pretty affordable is "Bdellium Tools" you can get a set of 12 brushes online right now for $88 on their site.

Another good brand is Sigma. A lot of people say that Sigma has a lot of dupes of Mac brushes..but depending on which ones you buy they can also get pricy.

And you can never go wrong with Sephora brushes :smileyvery-happy:

ashleynne

I'd have to say Sephora Pro Collection!! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • chauncie
    • ashleynne