Answer
kenny
Best Tarte Amazonian Clay products?

Recently I got a Tarte's smooth operator amazonian clay concealer(in medium) and the EmphasEYES waterproof liner (in black) becuase they claimed to be water proof and I was headed to the on vacation to the Jersey Shore. Although my expectations weren't too high (nothing is really waterproof, it is just water resistant), these products really surprised me. I used the concealer like a stick foundation where ever I really needed coverage and just used the liner on my upper lash line, and at the end of the day the makeup still looked good! It lasted through the beach (where I actually did get in the water and swim) and the waterpark! My skin still looked good and the liner didn't smudge and the color remained a true black.

Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof ConcealerEmphasEYES™ Waterproof Clay Shadow / Liner

After the success of these two products, are there others anybody would reccomend that have the lasting power of these products? Some I'm looking at are the amazonian clay blushes, the mascara and foundation.

Thanks so much!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
rutile
Answered

Hi Kenny,

I love Tarte cosmetics. Their blush is absolutely amazing, you should give those a try. A couple of the following are my go to colors that I use frequently:

Dollface- Light Pink

Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

Exposed- Nude

Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

These are very pigmented and really do last a long time. Hope this helps!

Take care!

-Rutile

New

AlabasterLady
I agree Rutile! I use Exposed for contouring and it works perfectly with my light skin. I especially like that it is almost bronzey without being sparkly. Don't get me wrong, I love sparkles, but I don't want to glitter when I'm work and in a professional environment.

Another plus is that this stuff lasts forever!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kenny
    • rutile
    • sammiebaby
    • soccerfreak
    • babybear04
    • AlabasterLady