Answer
meganm0723
Best Lipstick for teens (14)
What is a good lipstick from sephora that doesn't break the bank.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
livforstyle
Answered
[ Edited ]

I love very light lip colors for teen. I am a teen and i tend to wear light frosty colors, because it simply goes good with any eyeshadow color and look i am trying to achieve. My fav brands have to be Rimmel and Mac :smileyhappy:

xoxo

beautyqueenx
Answered

I LOVE rimmel's lipstick in Airy Fairy. It is such a pretty light pink with just a little bit of nude. And my tube was only 5-6 dollars.

fruitysquirt
Answered

honestly, lipstick isn't great for teens like us. It makes us look too made up. I would use a nice gloss with a hint of color and staying power. I would recomend BareEscentials lip gloss in Wild Honey. Its only $15, and I love it!!! but you could get other colors, and the philosophy lip gloss, $10, tastes good, but it doesn't last as long...

sushmita
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would recommend the Tarte lipsurgence lip stains limited edition colors by sephora

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P296606&categoryId=B70

They have a great choice of colors, are super moisturising, have lasting power and are totally buildable. You'll love this collection and he price is great since usually each of these cost 24.

melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Meganm0723,

I love the Sephora Collection Lip Attitude - Star because they are sheer and moisturizing and the colors are really pretty, they retail for $12.00. I would also recommend the Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Glosses, I like the different finishes that they come in.

Lip Attitude - Star

Ultra Shine Lip Gloss

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • fruitysquirt
    • beautyqueenx
    • melissabt
    • meganm0723
    • livforstyle