MintShake

Best Foundation?

Best foundation? I've tried several foundations, and I basically liked all of them:

LANCÔME
Teint Idole Ultra 24H: (510 Suede) For the most part, it's natural, weightless, and it's silky. It doesn't crease or slick off of my face. 

HD Invisible Cover Foundation

COLOR 175 Cafe - for dark skin with coral undertones: For the most part, it gives me a nice finish, but it's almost as if it matches my skin too well, but overall, it's pretty good 

Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup: It's nice and had more of a watery feel, although they don't really have a range of color so you'd have to mix colors.

What foundations have you tried that are good? 

rtista

Re: Best Foundation?

(0) Hearts

My favorite high end foundation (so far, haven't tried that many, though), is UD's Naked Skin.  It has such a beautiful finish, makes my skin look fabulous even after it breaks down 14 hours later, and has nice, buildable coverage for my acne scars. Good stuff! 

My favorite drug store foundation at the moment is Rimmel 25hr foundation.  No SPF which is great for photographs, long wearing on my oily skin, and when applied with a brush, it has awesome coverage. 

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

The best foundation from Sephora that I've found so far is the KVD lock it tattoo. I heard great things about NARS sheer glow and laura mercier foundation so I want to try those as well. Other than that, my favorite has been discontinued.

Right now I'm hooked on a drugstore foundation---flower beauty about face. LOVE.

ellismakeuplove

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

In my opinion it's the Revlon Colorstay foundation :smileyhappy:

I have very oily skin and for that it's perfect.

may you want to watch my foundation routine video I have uploaded on youtube.

:smileyhappy:

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I like that foundation, but I don't love it. I don't love it due to how it photographs. Flash photography & Revlon Colorstay are the biggest enemies! haha

MintShake

Really? I actually hated the foundation. It was thick, greasy and stained the surface of my clothes, and when I did manage to apply some on my face, the foundation made me look "old" and it just didn't looks right 

helpful

(0) Hearts

Lancome Teint Idole is my holy grail foundation- even my husband has complimented me on it- which says a lot. Haha. I think it's the best for oily/combo skin.

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

I'm combo skin; oilier on forehead.  Love lightweight yet flawless coverage of Lancome's Dual Finish foundation.  Really love that it doesn't settle into lines.  Tarte's 12-Hour is good when you want or need full coverage.

MintShake

(0) Hearts

Yeah out of all the foundations I listed, Lancome somehow kinda relaxes and smooths out my skin. 

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Yes!  That's exactly how to describe it!  I don't count down the minutes/hours until I get to watch my face with the Dual Finish.  What a difference!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • rtista
    • jennypenny1995
    • MintShake
    • helpful
    • kissXmakeup