roxystar4

Best Eyeshadow

Looking for a long lasting, creaseless eyeshadow... any ideas?

Creamy ones don't work for me (always end up creasing).

Thanks!

beautylovingirl

Re: Best Eyeshadow

@roxystar4- This is the one I have LOL! I love it I have had it since last summer and can barely tell I used from it. This one is Incognito. And the great thing is Dior's shawdows look online just like they look in the palette when you get them. That's one reason why I love Dior shawdows they're so true to color.

roxystar4

that is too funny! I have been drooling over this for months. I'm glad you like it so much

AzhureSnow

Using a quality primer really makes an dfference increasing. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance and all of my shadows stay creaseless & in place. I primarily use UD, Sugarpill and MAC shadows.

beautylovingirl

I love Dior and Chanel eyeshawdows never a crease, touch up or any thing else. ^. ^

roxystar4

love the color of this Dior set!textures-3348900971516_tx.png

AmyC

I love Kat Von D's eye shadow palettes as well as Urban Decay.

bchen506

I have oily eye lids AND hooded Asian eyes, so creasing has always been my biggest problem. Amazingly, I tried the Tarta Waterproof Cream Shadow. Yep, it's cream, and it stays on, no creasing after 12+ hr work day. They usually throw one of these in for their "best of" kits, so you get more bang for your buck. Their smoldereyes are great, too. It's kind of a hybrid between eye pencil and eye shadow, creamy texture, once it sets after you apply, it does not come off until you use makeup remover. =)

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

thanks! I will look into those!  I like the idea of water proof. I always crease too- even with primer.

rawrxjasmine

I do love my Lorac Oh La Lace palette and my new Urban Decay Naked palette. If you are looking for something less expensive Wet N' Wild Color Icon eyeshadow collection is surprisingly amazing for being so inexpensive! The colors are so pigmented and smooth feeling. It almost feels highend!

comfort zone.jpg

I own this one it's called "Comfort Zone", I think I'm going to buy some of the others because I like these so much.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

i like the green in this palette. nice find!

rawrxjasmine

The green is really pretty! I like the very bottom right color too. It's kind of weird... like a metallic orangey purpley kind of color, I usually just wear that one by itself. I hit pan on the eyelid and crease on the left side because I use those ones so much. Ha.

Petal Pusher.jpgBlue Had Me At Hello.jpg

These are the other two of the bigger palettes. The first one is called Petal Pusher the second is Blue Had Me at Hello. I really love all the purples, considering thats my favorite color! They also make little Trios of these. 

roxystar4

i like the "eyelid" in the purple color for Petal Pusher. I swatched a similar color for the free eyeshadow Sephora color swatch thing- Hold Me Tight was the name of it. 

If I go too purple I look like someone punched me in the eye. LOL

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

Haha. Yeah, I usually will do a gray and then purple in the crease or vice versa. I wouldn't want to look like someone punched me in the eye either! I swatched "Midnight Kiss" I looooooved that color.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I was just at Walgreens and saw some really cool colors by Loreal Infallable Eyeshadows. I think I read on a post a while back that people think they are very similar to Lancomes Color Design Infinate. I may have to give the Loreal a try. Have you tried these?

urbandecay93

For high end, I'd have to go with Lorac or Urban Decay as they're super pigmented and last a long time. For drugstore, I love Maybelline Color Tattoos. Those bad boys are amazing!

sephoramusthave

For me, I really love UD and MAC shadows the best. I love others as well, but not nearly as much as these 2 brands, and I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a base every day.

lovelykatya

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows and their 24/7 Glide on Shadow Pencils

roxystar4

i played with the shadow pencils in Sephora last week. They look awesome!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Morphine and Lit are my two faves from that collection!

jennypenny1995

I agree with creasing and creamy shadows...until I started using Benefit's World Famous Neutrals.  Wow!  They last all day long and with ZERO creasing.  LOVE THEM!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 31 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • sephoramusthave
    • lovelykatya
    • jennypenny1995
    • lylysa
    • triciaann12