Answer
pandapple6
Best Eyeshadow Look Contest
[ Edited ]

This is a contest to see who has the best makeup look using the Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette! If you don't have the palette, use similar colors. It can be a day look, a smokey look, a colorful look, or a neutral eye, any look you want! Post it below and the winner will be awarded hearts (thank you to gabidee for the contest and prize idea!) :

1rst place- 25 hearts

2nd place- 15 hearts

3rd place-10 hearts

every one else who enters will recieve 2 hearts <3 

Thank you to everyone who enters :smileyvery-happy: Contest ends Friday August 19th

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
smartmint
Answered

Well, I can't take pictures at the moment but this is how you do it.....

All of the colors are from the Urban Decay Naked Palette (sorry I don't have the one you want)

OK so I have been wanted to share this look because It is totally original and I love it! Its a.....BROWN SMOKEY EYE!

First apply Hustle to your lid. Don't go heavy or light, just until your entire lid is covered.

Next go a bit heavy on your crease using Toasted. Don't smudge it because it will look smudged enough when your done!

Then apply Buck to your brow bone and as far up to your eyebrow as you want! (I go far up, but not so far it reaches my brow)

Lastly, and this is optional, smudge a little of sidecar in the corner of your eye. The shimmer adds a very dramatic style to the look. But remember! This step is optional! Don't feel you need to add this if you want a more everyday look!

This may be my go-to fall eyeshadow look!

Hope you try it out and love it as much as I do!

:smileyhappy::smileytongue::smileyvery-happy::smileywink:

pandapple6
You came in #2 and I awarded you 15 heats :smileyhappy:
smartmint
(0) Hearts
Thank you so much!
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • pandapple6
    • smartmint