Best Eyeshadow Look Contest[ Edited ]
This is a contest to see who has the best makeup look using the Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette! If you don't have the palette, use similar colors. It can be a day look, a smokey look, a colorful look, or a neutral eye, any look you want! Post it below and the winner will be awarded hearts (thank you to gabidee for the contest and prize idea!) :
1rst place- 25 hearts
2nd place- 15 hearts
3rd place-10 hearts
every one else who enters will recieve 2 hearts <3
Thank you to everyone who enters Contest ends Friday August 19th
Here's the look I came up with!This is definatly a night time appropriate look, and would look great with any blue or black dress.
1. Prime your lids with Urban Decay Primer potion
2. apply "Deep end" to the center and outer part of your lid (2/3's of the lid) leaving the inside corner bare
3. Next, take "Evidence" and work it into the crease and onto the outer corner, blending with "Deep end" as you go
4. Next take "Blackout" and apply it very intensly to your outer v
5. With an angled brush, apply "Deep end" along your lower lash line
6. With the same angled brush, take "Blackout" again and draw a cat eye effect from your bottom lashes up.
7. Finally, use "Vanilla" for your browbone and inner corner highlight. Take a big fluffy brush and blend out harsh edges between crease and browbone
Hope you like it!