silvercatspaw
Accepted Solution

Best Blush contour set

(0) Hearts

Hi everyone!  I am looking for a good blush duo or trio for contouring blush.  I am quite fair and I do have some pinkness in my face already, but my foundation MUFE HD) does a great job of evening out my tone.  

I'm looking for something thats not peach or pinky..... more of a neutral duo I guess. I have always hesitated to buy 
bronzer" because I am so fair.   Does anyone have any ideas or help they can offer?

Thanks so much!!

Jennifer 

sassygurl

Re: Best Blush contour set

(0) Hearts

I highly recommend the Nars blush/bronzer duo. The laguna/orgasm is universal for most skin tones, except for Ebony skin tones that is.

silvercatspaw

(0) Hearts
Thanks! I actually ordered yesterday and took a chance on the Sephora brand Silk Blush Bronzer Duo in Sunset Dance/Dance in the Lights. I did like the Nars one but honestly didn't want to spend $41 cause I had a lot in my shopping cart LOL!! However one of the reviewers mentioned that the one I ordered was a close dupe for the Nars, so we'll see. Thanks!
jlbbb

(0) Hearts

Smashbox has an inexpensive blush/bronzer duo that works for fair skin as well. It has a light shimmer and is good for contouring. Not nearly as dark as most bronzers (which I can't use either)

silvercatspaw

(0) Hearts

jlbbb wrote:

Smashbox has an inexpensive blush/bronzer duo that works for fair skin as well. It has a light shimmer and is good for contouring. Not nearly as dark as most bronzers (which I can't use either)

Hello!

I am looking for that duo and I don't see it..... do you have more info on it?

sportygirly

(0) Hearts

Smashbox.com has a 3 color step by step contour kit you can look at.  I don't think sephora carries it.  The smashbox baked fusion softlights is also a good blush bronzer

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • sassygurl
    • silvercatspaw
    • jlbbb
    • sportygirly