Answer
tenngal
Benefit's She Laq Has Been Discontinued...I'm So Disappointed

I noticed that Sephora quit selling Benefit She Laq, so I went to Benefit Cosmetic's website and noticed that they had it listed as "out of stock".  I thought this strange so I called Benefit's Customer Service Line and the rep I spoke with confimed that She Laq has indeed been discontinued.  I am so disappointed! :smileysad:  She Laq was a great product and I can't believe it has been discontinued.  Is anyone else sorry to see this product go?

tenngal :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sarahelizabeth31
Answered

I literally SHRIEKED and dropped my water bottle when the girl at Sephora told me the product had been discontinued! What an absolutely horrible decision on the part of Benefit, especially when there isn't another product (in any brand) that I've found that even comes close to comparing. As a girl who regularly works 16+hour days, with a workout somewhere before or in the middle of it, I need something that will "lock down" my brows (aside from them being blonde and not matching my dark brown dyed hair, I got tweezer happy at the age of 16 and tweezed them into near extinction)... I am so utterly disappointed, I've scooped up every last bottle I can find, but am not sure what I'll do when it runs out. Sound dramatic? Clearly you've never had the displeasure of seeing your carefully drawn-on and nicely shaped brow feather and smear across your forehead in the middle of your work shift. Big, fat, fail on the part of Benefit.

tenngal
(0) Hearts
I wanted to let you know about Make Up For Ever's Eye Seal, which is an eye makeup sealant similar to She Laq. It doesn't come with brushes, so you'll have to use your own brushes, but it does hold makeup in place. You can find it here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P16​9812&categoryId=B70. Hope this helps!...:smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 18 answers
  • 23 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • anibee
    • tiffanybt
    • mowim
    • dj69
    • sarahelizabeth31
    • msdotcom