Answer
tenngal
Benefit's She Laq Has Been Discontinued...I'm So Disappointed

I noticed that Sephora quit selling Benefit She Laq, so I went to Benefit Cosmetic's website and noticed that they had it listed as "out of stock".  I thought this strange so I called Benefit's Customer Service Line and the rep I spoke with confimed that She Laq has indeed been discontinued.  I am so disappointed! :smileysad:  She Laq was a great product and I can't believe it has been discontinued.  Is anyone else sorry to see this product go?

tenngal :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
DFWE
Answered

I don't know if this thread is still active, but has anyone tried and liked a She Laq alternative *besides* Make Up For Ever's Eye Seal?  I bought and tried it, and despite it being a pain - and a waste - to fill the cap with liquid and dip in my brush (luckily, I have quite a number of old, unused She Laq brushes!), the Make Up Forever product actually smears the powder all over as I apply it to my stenciled brows. Maybe I am using it incorrectly...? She Laq was just so perfect, and my stockpile is only weeks away from being used up.  :smileysad:  I used to use a product by English Ideas called "Brow Last", but it wasn't waterproof, and it tended to leave behind a whitish film. Thanks so much.

Question Stats
  • 18 answers
  • 23 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • anibee
    • tiffanybt
    • mowim
    • dj69
    • sarahelizabeth31
    • msdotcom