mimibel

Benefit Bests?

[ Edited ]

I won the Benefit 2 truths and a lie contest so I will get to chose $250 in products. I'm new to the brand but entered because I loved the birthday gift this year but now I'm wondering what to get. I'm thinking of getting the Advent Calendar full of minis and trying Gimmie Brow. Any suggestions for me? Best concealer, best highlighter, maybe the Hoola big size for contouring? Any brushes you love? Please help me out!

*edit* Final prezzie haul arrived!  Thank you for all your wonderful suggestions

image.jpg

ashhay

Re: Benefit Bests?

(0) Hearts

Congratulations, I am interested in their new orchid blush tint. Like you I have little invested in the brand. I only a a blue lipgloss from them which I love but I have never been curious to try anything else.

mimibel

Lollitint is the nicest tint to me of the three I have, and I'm liking the erase paste. I've barely dipped into using my prize things, I'm a slowpoke. 

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Late reply, but where did you find out about the contest? From their website? :smileyhappy:

mimibel

(0) Hearts

It was a facebook contest. 

mimibel

[ Edited ]

Final prezzie haul arrived! Thank you for all your wonderful suggestions. Photo in the original post is a hasty snap of my products. I need to craft another thank you to Benefit reflecting the actual products I received. My original plan was to test lots of their minis and deluxe samples but I'm very pleased with this selection And since the Advent Calendar was OOS, the full sizes feel more like a prize gift than the minis would have. I usually like shimmer and sparkle so I stepped out of my comfort zone with some things and also got some iconic products that will hopefully step up my skin perfecting skills in base makeup.  The items in their Luv it Up kit are all from their regular product line, I can test the 3 tints that will compliment my skin tone and managed to avoid mascara and sidestep anything coral, not easy feats with the given kit offerings, believe me! Grand total, $251 so I was very good and didn't yield to the temptation to add things on. 

The list

• Lollitint, full 
  • Benetint, mini
  • Posietint, mini
  • Sugarbomb, mini
  • Hervana, full
  • Rocketeur, full
  • Boi-ing, full
  • Erase Paste, full
  • Eye Bright, full
  • Creaseless Cream Shadow in a Holy Smokes, full
  • Tweezerman for Benefit tweezers with slanted point
  • Luv It Up kit containing sample sizes of Dandelion ultra plush lip gloss, creaseless cream shadow in RSVP,  3 deluxe longwear powder shadows in call my buff, nude swings, thanks a latte in a metal tin.
DTalksAll

You only went $1 over! I'm so proud of you! 

Looks like you got some good stuff! 

mimibel

(0) Hearts

It was tough, but I was lucky to win all the goodies so I was trying not to be greedy. I did better than I usually do, kind of surprised :smileywink:

marydiva

Enjoy the Tweezerman tweezers! They are literally the best. And I'm so glad a much-loved BT member won the contest. Brightens my day! :smileyvery-happy:

mimibel

Thank you 💜

I tested the tweezers on my victim...erm...sweetie first and they are Amazing. 

VTK084

Gimme Brow is a must.

sugarluvv

Bella bamba and hoola is a must have.  

mimibel

(0) Hearts

There is a Hoola mini in the Advent Calendar. 

yddib

They're Real is a must. I love it. Cha Cha tint is fantastic. Their box o' powders are amazing - Sugar Bomb and Coralista are my favourites. 10 is also amazing  as it gives you a bronzer and highlight combo. Watts Up is a great cream highlight. I like the look of their new lipsticks too. I hope that helps...I'm a Benefitaholic. Maybe Baby is one of my top 2 perfumes. Love!

mimibel

(0) Hearts

I posted what I ordered, I'm new to Benefit so will have fun testing fresh things! Thank you. 

gingerblack

I think the advent calendar is a great idea.

I love the blush "Sugarbomb" by Benefit. I like high beam as a highlighter as well. I think there is a mini in the advent calendar. Have fun shopping thats so cool :smileyhappy:!

glossyguru

There is a mini high beam in the advent calendar, but not a mini sugarbomb

mimibel

(0) Hearts

I got a mini Sugarbomb in addition. :smileywink:

lilmissmodel14

I love the they're real mascara, highlighter and the foundation so far so good. 

mimibel

(0) Hearts

I have a tester of They're Real and Badgal is in the Calendar set. I'm really picky about mascara though, I buy/toss more of that than any other product. 

bcteagirl

Get the calendar for sure. I would also suggest the dandelion set, it is fantastic, especially in the fall/winter. Also, mascara. There mascara is one of the best I have come across.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 107 replies
  • 91 hearts
  • 43 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • ashhay
    • marydiva