mimibel

Benefit Bests?

[ Edited ]

I won the Benefit 2 truths and a lie contest so I will get to chose $250 in products. I'm new to the brand but entered because I loved the birthday gift this year but now I'm wondering what to get. I'm thinking of getting the Advent Calendar full of minis and trying Gimmie Brow. Any suggestions for me? Best concealer, best highlighter, maybe the Hoola big size for contouring? Any brushes you love? Please help me out!

*edit* Final prezzie haul arrived!  Thank you for all your wonderful suggestions

image.jpg

mimibel

Re: Benefit Bests?

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I liked the touch-up techniques video with some kind-a gorgeous but I do use Chanel Double Perfection Lumière as my touch up :smileywink: All the videos on the site are pretty interesting.

Erase Paste is in my basket and there is a sample of the eye cream in the Advent Calendar if it will hurry and pop up for sale on the site :smileywink: I'm curious about the skincare line but impressed with the Creaseless Cream Shadows reviews. Decisions, decisions...

mimibel

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well, I received my code and the Nice Packages are excluded, I was afraid they might be as gifts stacked with a prize :smileywink: 

So now I'm on my 'Countdown to Love' waiting for the Advent Calendar to pop in for sale over at the Benefit site. It is supposed to happen today (21st). Meantime, I'm getting ready to watch the 4 Lisa Eldridge videos that feature Creaseless Cream Shadows and trying to decide between Gimmie Brow or a lipstick as the final product choice. The lipsticks are sheer, there are glosses in the Calendar and I'm more a fan of matte lippies but I'm also a completionist and would like to be able to do a look with all the color components from Benefit... Hmmmm. 

lolo01

My favs are Girl Meets Pearl, Rockateur Powder and Porefessional

mimibel

(0) Hearts

Thank you