Answer
livluvlaugh
Beginners make-up???

Hi, everyone!  I am new to the whole makeup thing and was wondering if anyone could suggest some good products.  I don't have a lot of time in the morning, so nothing too high maintenance, and I like the "natural-beauty" look.  Thanks so much! =D

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
ChicDabbler
Answered

If you are going for express natural look, my 5 sec morn routine after moisturizer is:

- Tinted moisturizer or BB cream

- eyelash curler

- tinted lip balm

If you are going for a naturally flawless beauty look, that take a bit more work:

- TM/BB cream (primer optional)

- concealer

- highlighter under brown and on cheek bones

- brown eyeliner smudge close to top lashline for a natural look (I have black hair)

- Nude eyeliner on bottom water line to brighten the eyes

- Curl lashes, mascara

- blush/bronzer as needed.

- tinted lip balm.

lylysa
Answered
parkery
Answered

Aside from what everyone else mentioned - I recommend the Urban Decay Naked2 and Naked Basics palettes!  Either one is great because it keeps everything in one place!  Just depends on what colors you are more interested in.  

rainbow781
Answered
(0) Hearts

For something not to high maintenance you could try a BB Cream or Tinted Moisturizer. If you still want some more coverage try a concealer on any red spots, acne or under your eyes. For your eyes try just using a mascara. Oh and I agree with lylysa try one of the benefit kits! I hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • rainbow781
    • livluvlaugh
    • parkery