Hi, everyone! I am new to the whole makeup thing and was wondering if anyone could suggest some good products. I don't have a lot of time in the morning, so nothing too high maintenance, and I like the "natural-beauty" look. Thanks so much! =D
If you are going for express natural look, my 5 sec morn routine after moisturizer is:
- Tinted moisturizer or BB cream
- eyelash curler
- tinted lip balm
If you are going for a naturally flawless beauty look, that take a bit more work:
- TM/BB cream (primer optional)
- highlighter under brown and on cheek bones
- brown eyeliner smudge close to top lashline for a natural look (I have black hair)
- Nude eyeliner on bottom water line to brighten the eyes
- Curl lashes, mascara
- blush/bronzer as needed.
- tinted lip balm.