From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

K-Beauty

K-Beauty

• 40191 Members
  • 693 Conversations
  • 218 Photos

Whether you follow a 10 step K-beauty routine or just prefer to shop Korean brands, take a look at our community's favorite products and tips.

Whether you follow a 10 step K-beauty routine or just prefer to shop Korean brands, take a look at our community's favorite products and tips.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in K-Beauty
Glass skin
Hi! I wanted to know if anyone has suggestions for me I have bumpy/texture combo skin and want to get smooth glass skin
Hi! I wanted to know if anyone has suggestions for me I have bumpy/texture combo skin and want to get smooth glass skin
New Reply in K-Beauty
Recommendations
|
Re: Recommendations
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi thanks for the tag  @ajabanda I'm right there with you! I also suffer from acne scars, acne (horomones!), and dark circles ...read more
@itsfi thanks for the tag 🙃 @ajabanda I'm right there with you! I also suffer from acne scars, acne (horomones!), and dark circles. Hehe skin problem twins! What has worked for me: I gotta give credit to @makeitup305 for sure the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 4 oz/ 118 mL is wonderful for "texture" which is like skin congestion that may result in tiny bumps. For active CYSTIC acne, I use Murad Deep Relief Acne Treatment with Salicylic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL for regular zits and pimples Paula's Choice 10% Azelaic Acid Booster 1 oz/ 30 mL ooooor pimple patches. For scars, I would recommend anything vitamin c and retinol but I definitely wouldn't use them at the same time! For retinol iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Retinol Remix 1% Retinol Treatment With Peptide & Tranexamic Acid and EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL or iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Green Machine Vitamin C Dark Spot & Hyperpigmentation Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Dark circles.. I would say something with Vitamin c. Eye cream is very difficult, try a few for 2 weeks and see if you see any improvement 🙂 It's a lot, I know but depending what your concerns are, I would choose a product with ingredients you need. Once you can get your scars/acne under control, I would move onto getting the glow/glass skin. Hope that helps!
New Post in K-Beauty
Hi I’m new
Hi I’m new. Looking for new skin care for eczema?
Hi I’m new. Looking for new skin care for eczema?
New Reply in K-Beauty
New mom, dry skin, clogged pores, sensitive
|
Re: New mom, dry skin, clogged pores, sensitive
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Not a mom, but I have a TON of experience w/ hormones — I have PCOS. If ur going to get anything, I’d say to get a product with Ce ...read more
Not a mom, but I have a TON of experience w/ hormones — I have PCOS. If ur going to get anything, I’d say to get a product with Centella Asiatica because that stuff was a GAME CHANGER. It’s AMAZING for sensitivity, dryness, and irritation. It has helped so much with the look of my cystic acne because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It can also help with signs of aging, which is also a huge plus! There are little possible side effects too I believe 🙂 The products I use are the PURITO Centella Unscented Serum & the PURITO Centella Recovery Cream ❤️ available at any K-Beauty store + Yesstyle & Amazon. They reformulated and changed the packaging though; I think the line is called “Purito SEOUL - Wonder Releaf” now? Just make sure you get the unscented version 💕 Torriden has another amazing serum I believe —I haven’t tried it personally, but I’ve heard amazing things about it from people I trust. The SKIN1004 Centella Ampoule is a classic & you can find it pretty easily—they usually have it at T&T. I’d prefer one of the other options solely because the ampoule is 100% Centella. I feel like having other ingredients brings more value to a product. However, if you just want the centella, it’s great! I would deal with the sensitivity before anything else because I’m worried about compromising your skin barrier w/ actives. More irritation will just make the acne worse. Once your skin is stronger, I’d heavily reccomend something like a tranexamic acid for the acne scarring. There is so much science backing it up and it has great results. I’ve heard great things about the Cos De BAHA one and it’s available on Yesstyle. Tranexamic acid might also help with your sun spots too! It’s good for treating both Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation and Post-Inflammatory Erythema but I see it used a lot for dark spots, melasma, and discolouration. Just keep in mind that Tranexamic acid IS an active, so make SURE you are wearing a sunscreen with it. I adore the ones by SKIN1004 (They have different ones for different skintypes!! I use the one for dry skin and it doesn’t make me feel/look greasy) Sending you SO much love and just remember that you are doing AMAZING!! I’m not sure if ur a new mom or not, but if you are, congratulations on reaching this new chapter in life!! I am so proud of you and you’re doing great. You deserve the world, regardless of what condition your skin is in. Take care 💕💕
New Reply in K-Beauty
Know about products
|
Re: Know about products
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Preetiyyy Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum LANEIGE Radian-C Cream with Vitamin C 1.0 oz/ 30 mL LANEIGE Cre ...read more
@Preetiyyy Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum LANEIGE Radian-C Cream with Vitamin C 1.0 oz/ 30 mL LANEIGE Cream Skin Refillable Toner & Moisturizer with Ceramides and Peptides LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer for Moisture Barrier Repair Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask 4.05 oz / 120 ml Sulwhasoo Mini First Care Activating Serum .5 oz / 15 ml
New Reply in K-Beauty
Moisturizer for men
|
Re: Moisturizer for men
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Erinnn1509 my husband loves Kiehl's facial fuel products. I purchase them at Nirdstrom as Sephora no longer carries them. ...read more
@Erinnn1509 my husband loves Kiehl's facial fuel products. I purchase them at Nirdstrom as Sephora no longer carries them.
New Reply in K-Beauty
Acne
|
Re: Acne
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Mostly anything
Mostly anything
New Reply in K-Beauty
Facial Exfoliator Recommendations
|
Re: Facial Exfoliator Recommendations
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @Mitszie Are you looking for a physical or chemical exfoliating product? And do you prefer something for daily use or something mo ...read more
@Mitszie Are you looking for a physical or chemical exfoliating product? And do you prefer something for daily use or something more of a weekly/bi-weekly treatment? Either way, here are some products I enjoy that fit those categories: Daily chemical: Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence 5.0 oz/ 150 mL REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic Charlotte Tilbury Daily Glow Toner with Niacinamide 5 oz / 150 mL Weekly/bi-weekly chemical treatment: Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Resurfacing Peel Mask Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL Farmacy Honey Glow 17% AHA + BHA Resurfacing Acid Serum 1 oz / 30 mL Weekly/bi-weekly physical: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate™ Intensive Exfoliating Treatment philosophy Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel
New Reply in K-Beauty
Glow recipe
|
Re: Glow recipe
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yeah
Yeah
New Reply in K-Beauty
Moisturizer
|
Re: Moisturizer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER