Beauty Blender Bleeding Pink Dye?!

(0) Hearts

I just got a beauty blender since some of you have recommended it. And I want to thank all of you that have because I am so loving it for foundation!!!

Any who, I washed it for the first time today using baby shampoo (Thats what I normally use for my makeup tools) and i noticed pink dye started running out of the beauty blender.. Is this normal?

Re: Beauty Blender Bleeding Pink Dye?!

You're not supposed to use anything except the beautyblender cleaner. I read another review online where a girl cleaned her's with baby shampoo and after a couple of weeks the color had faded, the sponge was cracking and ready to fall apart. A Sephora consultant recommended that she purchase a new one and use the beautyblender cleaner only and if it STILL cracked and faded and all that, they would give her a full refund. She did as recommended and said after two weeks it was still like brand new. She even posted side by side comparison pics of the two blenders. So yeah, only clean them with the beautyblender cleaner. 

Re: Beauty Blender Bleeding Pink Dye?!

(0) Hearts

Oh alright, thanks! I'll be sure to get the BB cleaner next time I stop at Sephora. Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • blender.jpg