nebel

BOOM!

Ariel Just launched kids- happy shopping.  What are you getting? 

toofacedguru

Re: BOOM!

(0) Hearts

finally got my in stock notification email for the palette this morning at 4AM, if only this was actually sent to me 2 days ago! I'm so mad I don't think I even want the palette anymore  

nebel

All this drama really reminds me of what MAC used to pull with endless LE collections that no one could get their hands on and then would show up on ebay for a billion dollars.  What eventually happend, I think, was a serious breakup with the brand for many of us. MAC used to be the only game in town 8 years ago, with a mild amount of competition from Urban Decay.  But they did so much of this ultra limited release garbage that no one could ever get their hands on products and everyone just kind of got sick of it and started going with other brands that were just as good if not better.  Word of Warning to Sephora:  Don't be MAC.

annonymous1

They still do this! with the Rhianna collection! within 10 minutes all of the lipsticks and blush's were sold out, it was insane, now there on ebay & amazon for 50+! its crazy!

nebel

They DO still do it, but I feel like their popularity and the hype surrounding them has decreased massively in the past five years, largely because of this practice.

ellevee09

You're right! Seriously I died waiting to order rihanna. It was crazy!!! I still love MAC but c'mon! Finally got all 3 Rihanna  lipsticks. Hopefully all this chaos with the Disney collection gets organized. I think stores are gonna carry the collection in mid August. 

annonymous1

honestly past this point i don't even care, like the stress and having my order come back because its out of stock just isent worth it to me and waiting for a refund like its not, but i do agree with @Nebel, sephora shouldnt become MAC.

AmyC

Released while I was at work....received email while I was at work.....beyond bummed. Live an hour and a half from the nearest store. Can't drive.

lolo01

Ordered the compact mirror. Saving both palette and mirror for my daughter.  Now I regret letting the Jasmine compact out of my hands should have kept it .Oh well...

toofacedguru

(0) Hearts

I just tried to order the palette and when I tried to place my order it said out of stock :smileysad:. Is it really out of stock again? I didn't even get an email saying it was available.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

It amazing how fast it went out of stock. So Sorry you didn't get it, maybe it will come back in stock again and it was a mistake?

toofacedguru

(0) Hearts

I think there might be something wrong with the site 'cause I just saw it go back in stock again and when I tried to place the order it said out of stock. 

arielaaaaaaaa

There is probably a ton of people trying to make orders so the site is acting up. I had trouble with a sample i really wanted going out of stock right before my eyes and magically appearing after i made the order for the Perfume. 

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately emails were not sent out to notify VIB or BI clients about the release unless you had previously signed up for notification of the palettes arrival. 

I signed up for a notification of the mirror this morning when the item JUST arrived on the site- I received an email about 10 minutes later when it was available.

Please don't worry as our stores will be receiving inventory as well! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
VictoriaBloom

(0) Hearts

Is there an official in-store launch date yet, or should we call our local stores individually?

dianabt

(0) Hearts

The Ariel collection will be in stores in August, usually 2-3 weeks after being released online. I would check back directly with your local store for specifics. :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
arielaaaaaaaa

I NEED the the Rollerball Perfume. I don't even care what it smells like. I'll take a chance and get it before it sells out!! I would love to get the Mirror but it's just not in the budget to spend $20 for a mirror. I don't use compact mirrors so it would just be a pretty decoration. I'm debating on the Nail set... Pretty colors, but i just don't know!

ellevee09

Ordered the mirror. Collection will soon be complete. :smileyhappy: YAY!

DISNEY.JPG

melissabt

Yay the packaging looks awesome!!

<3 Melissa
dianabt

I just ordered the mirror. :smileysad: LOL  I couldn't resist. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • annonymous1
    • dianabt
    • melissabt