BeautyIsPassion

BLUSH

Does anyone know of a good blush palette?

I dont mind buying singles, But i've seen a few maybe old collections posted online... i think it was a Too Faced palette or maybe a NARS. I like the idea with having a variety in front of me all at once, and im not a huge fan of depotting and using a z palette. Any ideas? or suggestions. THANK YOU.
Im in sephora often, but never managed to see anything.

tashalicious

Re: BLUSH

(0) Hearts

i really like Nars soulshine, it's a little shimmery though.

StyleLynn

[ Edited ]

My two favorite blush palettes right now are both by NARS - Adult Content and Killing Me Softly, Sephora doesn't carry them but they are available in some department and specialty stores still.

Nars face palettes.jpg

missrmessner

(0) Hearts

Ooh...I forgot about those!

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

I love Adult content palette! Finally a palette from Nars that does not include Orgasm or Laguna!

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

NARS by far has the best blushes. I own 5 different colors and love them all.

annypoo

(0) Hearts

I went to a sephora JCP and they had the Nars Foreplay palette

michmo

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried it but wanted to mention it, Laura Geller has a Baby Cakes Blush Palette with four baked blushes in it for $39 available at Ulta.  

ljp93

I have it and I LOVE it! I love Laura Geller baked blushes! :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I've heard that some JCPenney Sephoras still have the GB NARS cheek palette (if you go to your JCP Sephora ask - they may have some in the drawers).  

joedrake

(0) Hearts

I don't think Tarte is still making the blush palettes, but the Amazonian Clay blushes as a whole are great and theres a wide range of colors, so if you wanted to get maybe a pink, a coral, and a neutral shade, you could do just as well as you could with most palettes!

Britlee303

Sleek blush trios are amazing and affordable...but the bad news is you either have to go to the UK or pay for the shipping to get them here :/

emmaclaire

The ABSOLUTE best blush palette in the world (in my opinion - but Temptalia agrees so that's a big deal!) is the Tarina Tarantino blush quad.  It's not available at Sephora, but it's on her website and it has been available on Hautelook in the past as well.  I am obsessed with her blushes, they are perfect as far as I can tell!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I like that one too, its not my favorite but if you can score it on HL for $25 i think that's a better deal. I like the 2 mattes from it

ShinyMagpie

[ Edited ]

Totally agree! I got the quad on Haute Look several months ago and it is fabulous. When it comes around again I want to get a backup because I love it so much. 

If you want to google reviews and swatches it's called the Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette. It's awesome. 

joeanne

YES, I agree 1,000 percent! I bought this on Hautelook about 6 months ago, and since then, I've barely reached for any other blushes. I have Nars, Dior, Tarte and Buxom. I love them all, but find myself reaching for the TT quad all the time. It's just so pretty and has such lovely colors that are beautifully pigmented and so smooth. I love the huge mirror too!

It was just back on Hautelook about a month ago, for about $24 I think, and I came very close to buying another one just because I love it so much!

BeautyIsPassion

(0) Hearts

Thanks everyone. Im definitely not new to makeup. I can just never seem to get my hands on one. I'll take a look at your suggestions. 

knadala

(0) Hearts

Tarte Amazonian clay blush palette has several colors, a highlight shade, and a darker contouring shade as well.

The pigmentation is vibrant, the formula is easy to apply, and it lasts very long.

jenjendoitagain

[ Edited ]

Stila has a little palette of different blushes, which would be a good starting blush palette to have. It's a good price for $16. I can't personally vouch for it, as I haven't tried Stila blushes. I have been on the fence myself for purchasing this.

s1557545-main-hero.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/portrait-of-a-perfect-blush-P383107?skuId=1557545

BH Cosmetics also has a few different blush palettes.

Nars has their Narsissist (Sp?) cheek palette out for a complete cheek look including highlighter, blush, and bronzer.

ljp93

(0) Hearts

A couple weeks ago I went through a blush palette phase and I purchased this and I am a bit disappointed by it! The pans are TINY and I can't fit any normal sized blush brush inside! It's okay for the price, but I personally don't find myself reaching for it for my cheeks! I do find LOTS of use for it as eyeshadow though! The berry color looks great in the crease! :smileyhappy:

missrmessner

NARS comes out with a 6 shade cheek palette every year around the holidays (or they have the past couple of years). They currently have a palette with a bronzer/blush/highlight. Tarte also came out with the Off the Cuff palette around the holidays with 6 blushes. I'd say if you can wait it out until October/November, you'll probably have the most options.

http://www.sephora.com/the-narsissist-cheek-kit-P384866?skuId=1577501

Sleek has 3 pan blush palettes with great, super-pigmented colors! I believe they're a UK brand, but it's still relatively cheap to order through their website from overseas. 

I'm not familiar with Too Face Products so I can't comment on that.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • aviscardi
    • roxystar4
    • joeanne
    • StyleLynn
    • ivyxox