alkapassi

BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer?

(0) Hearts

Hi,

I have oily acne prone combinational skin.I have to travel to very Warm humid place for few days.I am looking for BB cream/Tinted Moisturiser for flawless and natural radiant look.Please suggest some long lasting lip colours too.I have asian medium skin tone.

Thanks

karenyeo

Re: BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer?

(0) Hearts

I tried a lot of bb creams, and found that the Dior HydraLife BB cream works best for me as it has a relatively thick coverage, does not appear too dry on the skin nor too oily, has a nice scent, and good color. The Dr Jart ones appear grey or ashy on my skin tone (I've olive skin), Smashbox's was too blush, Too Faced's didn't have enough coverage, and Clinique's coverage was a little lighter than Dior. I kind of like Clinique's as you can choose the shade closest to your skin tone, but overall, Dior has the best coverage - humid or dry weather.

alkapassi

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your suggestion Ladies.I will try them.

lylysa

Try Dr. Jart's Water Fuse BB Creams. Dr. Jart started as a Korean based skin care line that has since expanded into the world of cosmetics with their BBs. They're not just a mere cosmetic line that has hopped on the BB band wagon, their products are infused with skin nourishing benefits and their Water Fuse line is perfect for oil, acne prone skin as it's much lighter in texture and won't be problematic in terms of wear. The original WF BB is formulated like a lotion whole the WF BB Gel has a whipped, mousse like consistency, making it even lighter weight. 

Though BBs are advertised with priming benefits, you might look into a primer that helps to mattify skin and not cause any acne flare ups with more gentle formulas like Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer or Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti Acne Treatment. These will also help keep your make up on longer and prevent issues like fading or settling from environmental factors.

In terms of long wear lip colors, lip stains are a great way to go, Tarte, Stila, YSL, Hourglass, and MUFE have great stain and long wear color selections to suit whatever preference you have, be it sheer color, full color, shimmer, matte finishes, or even a hint of gloss!

meendymoo

smashbox bb cream is the best for your skin type, which is the same as mine.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • meendymoo
    • alkapassi
    • karenyeo