August Favorites!

crayzeeRN

August Favorites!

Let's see em ladies! Whether they be new discoveries, or stuff hidden in your stash, what things have you been using like crazy in August?

Tarte Blush in Blissful- natural peach (pretty sure I have a Tarte blush in every month's favorites!)

Benefit Dandelion- I hit pan on this finally!! A tiny little dot of pan :smileyvery-happy:

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise- this is ironic because I originally hated this blush, to the point where I considered returning it. Took it to the beach and applied it over sunscreen and absolutely loved the natural look it gave my cheeks.

Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray- I don't know if this does anything, but I love it regardless. I think my pores are slightly smaller? If we're being honest here, I just love spraying it on my face, its so refreshing!

Caudalie Cleansing Water- now I see what everyone is raving about. Love this stuff!

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Soft Porcelain- doesn't break me out, still looks good after a 12 hour shift!

MUFE Aqua Cream in 54- pretty lilac

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof in Tetra and Halfmoon- these also last 12 hours and through sweaty workouts- I'm impressed!

Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau in Cozy and Sexy

NARS Niagara- still in love with this two months later!

DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel and Salicylic Acne Control Treatment- this combo is really helping to unclog my pores and finally clear up some of this crazy acne

Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish- in love with this scrub, can't wait to purchase full-size

Urban Decay Cannonball- this is the queen of all waterproof mascaras! Sadly used this one up this month and have to work through a large stash of other mascaras before I can repurchase!

malday

Re: August Favorites!

(0) Hearts

I love the prep spray, it really helps with controlling the oil in my t-zone!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I want to try the UD mascara! 

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Cannonball is great - I have lashes that go straight down and these get the lashes and doesn't smudge

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Go for it girl, you will not be disappointed! Lylysa steered me toward this a couple months ago!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kenny
    • dannyc
    • prosopon
    • ashhay
    • malday
    • melisa16