crayzeeRN

August Favorites!

Let's see em ladies! Whether they be new discoveries, or stuff hidden in your stash, what things have you been using like crazy in August?

Tarte Blush in Blissful- natural peach (pretty sure I have a Tarte blush in every month's favorites!)

Benefit Dandelion- I hit pan on this finally!! A tiny little dot of pan :smileyvery-happy:

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise- this is ironic because I originally hated this blush, to the point where I considered returning it. Took it to the beach and applied it over sunscreen and absolutely loved the natural look it gave my cheeks.

Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray- I don't know if this does anything, but I love it regardless. I think my pores are slightly smaller? If we're being honest here, I just love spraying it on my face, its so refreshing!

Caudalie Cleansing Water- now I see what everyone is raving about. Love this stuff!

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Soft Porcelain- doesn't break me out, still looks good after a 12 hour shift!

MUFE Aqua Cream in 54- pretty lilac

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof in Tetra and Halfmoon- these also last 12 hours and through sweaty workouts- I'm impressed!

Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau in Cozy and Sexy

NARS Niagara- still in love with this two months later!

DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel and Salicylic Acne Control Treatment- this combo is really helping to unclog my pores and finally clear up some of this crazy acne

Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish- in love with this scrub, can't wait to purchase full-size

Urban Decay Cannonball- this is the queen of all waterproof mascaras! Sadly used this one up this month and have to work through a large stash of other mascaras before I can repurchase!

drrragon

Re: August Favorites!

yup that was me! :smileyhappy:  I'm really loving Yukon, and after seeing another poster's photo of a cute Cargo blush I may join you in rushing Ulta's doors when the next 20% comes out! :smileyvery-happy:  btw I think their new 21 days of beauty is coming out soon too!

crayzeeRN

My wallet is wincing :smileyvery-happy:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts
  • Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - a great foundation for the upcoming cooler weather; good coverage and semi-matte, healthy finish
  • Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy CC Lipstick - just started using it but it not like any other lipstick I've ever used; lips feel better (not worse) when I take it off
  •  Lancome Gloss in Love - I don't usually wear gloss because of the texture and ease of application (or messiness).  I love this gloss!  Unique curved applicator and no sticky/tackiness.
  • Soap & Glory face wipes - Tied for my favorite with KGD wipes; clean feeling afterwards

I still have so many new items to go through and decide, but the above are new discoveries for me, so far.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Lancome perfume - La Vie Est Belle

Love & Toast Lip Butter Strawberry Fields

UD Afterglow blush in quickie

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

These are my favorites right now!

The Balm Down Boy Blush 

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette

Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer

PamperedKitty

(0) Hearts

- Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation - blends well and the color is perfect for my summer tanned skin

- Guerlain liquid lipstick "Rouge G L'Extrait" - I am obsessed with liquid lipsticks and this one is so beautiful and lasts all day

- Algenist Advanced Anti-aging Face Oil - I've only been using it for two weeks, but it works great for fine lines

syritt

(0) Hearts

What does the UD prep spray smell like? I've been on the fence about getting something like this. The MAC one is great, but smells very strongly, and I'd prefer something a little different.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Hmm, can't figure out how to describe it, and I've got it sprayed on my hand. When I spray it on my face I can only smell it for about a second, it is extremely light and fades very quickly. No added fragrance here, I think the scent may be the willow bark?

Kiki1517

I'm with you on the loving the UD B6 Prep Spray.

Also Loving:

• Caudalie Cleansing Water
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • Sephora+Pantone Sculpting Theory Blush
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (love the lemony scent)
  • MuradPost-Acne Spot Lightening Gel
  • Shu Uemera eyelash curler
  • My new SedonaLace eye brushes. Ordered two to try them out and ordered 4 more afterward :smileytongue:
mafan

Guerlain sure does make beautiful looking products, don't they?  I hope you love the product as much as the packaging -- it's gorgeous!

For you Cannonball fans, have you tried Tarte's Lights, Camera, Splashes and how does it compare?  I've got the Tarte, plus a backup, so I won't be changing soon, but I'm curious.  While I have lots of mini mascaras to try, if I'm out of waterproof mascara I replace it.  I am too likely to workout or just generally need waterproof to be without it.

crayzeeRN

I haven't tried the Tarte mascara unfortunately, and don't have any in my mini-mascara stash to experiment with. Have you tried Anastasia Lash Genius? It's a clear topcoat that makes any mascara waterproof. I need waterproof mascara almost 24/7 as well, and this is helping me use up my stash of non-waterproof samples. It really works too!

anastasiawaterproof.jpg

kenny

MUFE Face and Body- This is a nice long-lasting, lightweight foundation for summer

UD Cannonball- great waterproof mascara!

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Avenue 667- Wonderful long-lasting formula, with great pigmentation. This is a wonderful medium pink, that has been my favorite MLBB lipstick for the past couple months.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Stick Eyeliner- Great waterproof concealer, that even lasts through swimming.

UD Revolution Lipstick in Naked- A pink-nude lipstick that looks so pretty and soft without looking washed out.

Guerlain Terracota Bronzer 2013- Absolutely gorgeous bronzer, I bit the bullet and got this and it looks stunning.

swfupload_8093885006736843228.jpg

crayzeeRN

Guerlain makes some gorgeous products! The price tags make me wince a bit though :smileysad:

kenny

(0) Hearts

The price was high, but I figured it has such a large amount of product, and it was like a bronzer and blush, plus my birthday is next week, so it was a nice present to myself :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

Happy early Birthday!

kenny

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

carolang

Tarte 12 hour bb primer

Bare minerals ready foundation

Tarte doll face blush

Bare minerals the skinny dip bronzer

Guerlain meteorites in tient beige

Tarte skinny smouldereyes in emerald

Nars Niagara

UD De-slick

Origins liquid lip color in beaming berry *** loving this formula more than buxom!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Yay for NARS Niagara love! :smileyhappy:

melisa16

(0) Hearts

How much coverage would you say the Laura Mercier Mineral powder gives? I have been looking into it recently.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

It's definitely light coverage, but it has a way of blurring imperfections that make me feel like it covers more than it does. Brings light to the face too.

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

my favs of this month is : 

bobbi brown foundation stick in porcelain

mia2

too faced no makeup makeup palette

bb lipgloss in citrus

Shisedo eye and lip remover

mufe mircofinish powder

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments