TheBronzeGodess

Armani, Chanel, Tom Ford, Burberry, and Trish McEvoy...

Ok so I am new to these brands but i want to try some things..

I already have Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume.. Which i lovee.. But i am curious as to his other products... So my interest has been sparked!

Just ordered the Armani eyes to kill palette (in purple bc i have green eyes) and the Chanel bronzing gel (which i am super psyched about) From Nordies

What else do you recommend from these brands? who has the best lipstick (long lasting, vivid, worth the dough)... etc. what specific products from the these brands do u love most?

Tell Tell Tell !!

TheBronzeGodess

Re: Armani, Chanel, Tom Ford, Burberry, and Trish McEvoy...

(0) Hearts

which GA foundation do u like better?

mpas

(0) Hearts

That's tough.  Probably the luminous silk because its more coverage.  The maestro is great for days when I want my skin to look even but not done up. 

carrieloulou

Chanel--lipsticks are all I've tried. I've been extremely pleased with them. 

Tom Ford---again, only lipsticks so far. I have three...and they are lovely, but I can save $20 and get Chanel or Hourglass.   

Burberry---oh my, their single eyeshadows are the best.  Fantastic quality. 

poshified

[ Edited ]

Armani: eyes to kill single pressed pigment eyeshadows (some are better than others though!), blushes, and rouge ecstasy lipsticks

Chanel: illusion d'ombre and blushes

Tom Ford: eyeshadow quads and blushes. Lipsticks are a-okay (when you're factoring in the price.)

Burberry: eyeshadows, blushes, and lipsticks. I'd stay away from their pencil liners.

Trish: see Drrragon's post below :smileyhappy:. She's the go-to person for all things Trish McEvoy!

eriles

I bought the Armani sun fabric bronzer in shade 400. I like it. It is nice and subtle. (for the price though I think there are better bronzers that run cheaper than the $54 it costs). It was a nice splurge and I still like it nonetheless. 

I got samples of Armani's Luminous Silk foundation and really liked it. But, I already found my fave foundation(s) and won't switch for the time being.

I also bought the Rouge Ecstasy lipstick in #302 toyko- a coral pink. I didn't look much at the other shades, but I will say that the color pay-off is more sheer. It does nourish my lips and feels very comfortable on. It was $34 I think and for the price there are more pigmented lipsticks out there. But it might have been the shade I purchased. The packaging is super luxurious. 

I received some foundation samples from Chanel and like them. But what I keep buying from Chanel is their nail polish. Love it. I don't pay to get my nails done, so this is my splurge when I do want a new nail polish. I love the brush and the way it applies. Can't spill the bottle either! I can't speak to wear time as I am pretty rouge on my nails and chip my nails easy at work. 

drrragon

Trish McEvoy has really awesome kits for travel, like the beauty organizers, travel brushes, etc.  Also some nice skincare items, great lipsticks, all the mascaras are tube mascaras.  I love the Intense Gel Eyeliner which glides on incredibly smooth.  I'd say most of the powder cosmetics aren't worth picking up unless you really need something compact for travel.  The blushes are good but not much color selection, I wouldn't really recommend the eyeshadows.  But the planner pages (which can be used exactly like a Z Palette) and her double decker refillable compacts are beautifully designed yet durable.

knadala

Chanel Vitalumiere liquid foundation looks flawless on skin and Burberry has excellently formulated eye shadow quads. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • mpas
    • cyan8181
    • drrragon
    • poshified
    • roxystar4
    • ivyxox