AmyC

Ariel mirrors are back up!!!

Buy one while you can!!

AmyC

Re: Ariel mirrors are back up!!!

Thank you so much for posting the picture! Can't wait to get mine! Felt like Christmas when my order went through! *still wish I had bought a Cinderella mirror*

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I thought about you when  I saw it came back in stock! Glad to hear you got it! :smileyhappy:

ellevee09

It finally came in and my daughters collection is complete..unless Disney decides to grace us with more princesses. :smileywink:

4Aniston.JPG

mafan

(0) Hearts

I watch things sometimes, too, even if I'm not interested in getting them.  It can still be amusing.

I already had the palette (got lucky just by chance when it was available early) and my mirror arrived about 1/2 an hour ago.  It's really cute and as nicely made as the other two mirrors.

I think this is my least favorite of the 3 mirrors, but only because I really thought the other two were awesome.  The clock was so perfect for Cinderella and the scroll work was great for Jasmine.  This has all kinds of little fish and some wave type designs. 

JoyfulOne

(0) Hearts

I agree.  This mirror is also my least favorite.  I wasn't disappointed when it sold out so quickly online.  I saw it in the store and just decided to pick it up to complete the collection. It does look a little nicer in person than the website picture, in my opinion, but still not my favorite.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

AH, it's back again! Ok, yeah, it's going in/out of stock every half hour or something. Anyways

*resist urge to stalk it despite already ordering it*

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Haha i keep stalking them even though i have no interest in the Palette or mirror!!

mafan

(0) Hearts

Here's link in if anyone wants to stalk it -- I had it on my loves list and I don't know why it wasn't coming up with a Disney search but was in stock.  I bet it will go in and out like some of the sale stuff does, so keep watching:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1501550&productId=P380042

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

My gosh it's out again! I managed to place an order, but even the product page disappeared after I received my confirmation email. I hope it's not a fluke, can't wait. >.<

*praying to any/every god*

AmyC

(0) Hearts

I am praying to every God as well until I get the official shipment email!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • ellevee09
    • rikkie