Ariel is the last princess collection??????

(0) Hearts

According to Sephora.....

Coming Soon: The third and final chapter of Disney's collaboration with Sephora. Dive in with Ariel. http://seph.me/11wQouK

Re: Ariel is the last princess collection??????

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know where I can find the Cinderella compact in a sephora store? Buzzbee3 you mentioned you found some at your local Sephora?? Do you have the contact info?

(0) Hearts

I would call all your stores, but I'm in NJ and none of mine have anything from Cinderella, a few had perfume & the quad from Jasmine a couple months ago, but are out now. 

(0) Hearts

I feel like if they did a Pocahontas palette that it would have had the best colors. Lots of warm earthy colors. Well, I would have liked it at least.

(0) Hearts

I heard today in my local Sephora that the rights to the Princess line were bought out by another make-up line.  They weren't allowed to tell me which one, though.

(0) Hearts

i heard a while back that disney decided to do their own line and sell it in the parks. that it was just becoming their beautifully disney line, but i'm not sure where i heard that. 

(0) Hearts

Really? Wow I guess we will find out soon! Maybe m

MAC? They have had many different characters already so Disney Princesses will be something new. Just a thought.

I thought they were going to do something with belle? I read it on a blog. It was a cute idea while it lasted. I guess Cinderella. Jasmine, and Ariel are the most popular princesses.

(0) Hearts

I would have thought Snow White would be in the top three. I would have killed for the colors in that eye shadow pallet!!

The three princesses were coordinated with the releases of the movies they're in.  Cinderella was out last fall and The Little Mermaid comes out this fall.  Aladdin was supposed to come out this past spring, but Disney pushed it back because Peter Pan was released instead.  I don't think Sephora had much say in what princesses they would like to have done.

(0) Hearts

What??? Were they re-releases, or do they have sequels??? I guess I'm out of the loop!

(0) Hearts

I dont remember cinderella coming out last fall but ariel comes out in 3d(the original) mid sept. 

(0) Hearts

Actually I'm relieved to hear this. I thought all 3 collections basically sucked & didn't want them to desecrate my favorite princesses. lol Ah well...

(0) Hearts

Such a bummer, right? I was hoping there'd be a Mulan one.

(0) Hearts

There are 3 palettes at my JCP and one compact. 

So surprised!!!

(0) Hearts

Oh wow!! My SiJCP still has Jasmine stuff. I think the Eyeliner set and Nail set. I was shocked lol!

(0) Hearts

They have it all here. I'm so tempted to get the compact...again! Lol

I should ask my local stores if they have any of the older Princess lines in the back, since I was actually intrigued by what I've seen of the other two.  Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

You should! My local Sephora inside JCP still had some of the Cinderella collections. I was super surprised!

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know when the Ariel palette will be released?

(0) Hearts

It's already been released.  Unfortunately they're sold out on the website, along with most of the accessories, but you can call your local stores and see if they still have some in stock.  The one I went to yesterday had *everything*, even the compact mirrors!  I was tempted to get one, but it's more teal than green.  XD

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats