glossforevery1

Are you a makeup addict???

image.jpgI just wanted to offer for all of my beautiful makeup lovers, I post pictures daily on my Instagram account and I would love for you to see them!! These are ALL my OWN pictures, My OWN makeup collection and my own collection. Makeup and it's packaging is just so beautiful I want to share it with everyone!! I'm not trying to be one of those people who stick their adds in for followers, I just thought this is where I love to come for all things makeup and would love your feedback and support...

mrsbaine

Re: Are you a makeup addict???

Makeup addict checking in... you don't get this Rouge behind your name for nothing. :smileywink: 

glossforevery1

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

glossforevery1

(0) Hearts

RIGHT?! Thank you so much for the support, I love getting all of us make up craziess together!! It's so helpful when you are thinking about buying a product, needing swatches, details etc. Not only that but just being their for each other period, we need more of that in this world. My moto is ✌️❤️💄!! Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!!

heartsmyface

Sweet!! I'm sure you're going to get a lot of yeses here!  I know I am!  I love your kelly Osborne collection there!  We have a thread here called show us your makeup collection and we also have monthly haul threads you should check out.  We love to show our pretties off and love seeing pictures of other people's awesome loot!!!  Welcome to BT! 

glossforevery1

(0) Hearts

That Osbourne collection is just amazing, literally pulled an ALL nighter just to make sure I got everything!! I am def going to check those other threads out and I greatly appreciate the suggestions and support!! image.jpg

glossforevery1

Thank you SO much, it means more then you know!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • mrsbaine
    • heartsmyface
    • glossforevery1
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg