AmyC

Are they doing an Ariel collection launch party like they did for Cinderella?

[ Edited ]

Just heard now from a Sephora rep she thinks that it has been pushed back until August. Remember with the release of the Cinderella collection they coordinated the movie in theaters across the country with that type of launch party type thing? Has anyone heard if they may be doing the same type of thing for Ariel? What type of response did they get from the Cinderella launch parties? 

I LOVED this movie more than anything as a little girl and would LOVE a special event like this!

DTalksAll

Re: Are they doing an Ariel collection launch party like they did for Cinderella?

I think originally the Sephora collections were supposed to be released in time with the DVD re-releases. I know Jasmine got pushed by Disney, but Sephora already had their launch dates set, so they stuck to it. 

I think they had a huge party for Cinderella because it was the first Disney/Sephora release. Isn't Ariel being released from the Disney Vault in October? 

AmyC

Re: Are they doing an Ariel collection launch party like they did for Cinderella?

(0) Hearts

@DannyC YES! I actually looked an Amazon about a week ago and saw that a DVD/BLURAY was to be October 1st! When I googled I saw a possible theater release for September as well!

In one way I would LOVE an Ariel party but right now I have 2 POINTS as I just got the Laura Mercier 500 point bonus with my order! I hope if they do have one they have a way you can get it with no points.

keelybt

Hi AmyC I'm not sure if they will be doing that with Ariel.  I know the Cinderella one was pretty popular.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmyC
    • DTalksAll