Fabi28

Are there any great items to try by Physicians Formula?

My local grocery store has a 40% off coupon for any Physicians Formula cosmetic item (includes everything in the line tools, makeup and polish). Any suggestions with this brand?

Thanks!

AmelieLandry

Re: Are there any great items to try by Physicians Formula?

(0) Hearts

I like the happy booster blushes and their green/peach concealer duo is is okay once you blend it well but otherwise I don't really care for the brand. I got a reaction from their organic mascara and the green eye shimmer strips weren't very pigmented on my very fair skin. For the most part I find the brand really overpriced for what you get.

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

I think the brand is ok. I've tried all their mascaras (i think) there's something wrong with them in each one in my opinion but they're decent. Green-overall ok. Pink-stays slightly wet. Black-alright also but not sure if it actually grows your lashes.

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

I like most of this brands products. I definitely suggest the eyeliners, like others have said. I also like there talc free concealers. I also like the le velvet film make up foundation.

joybodoi

(0) Hearts

I absolutely love their eyeliners. I would try the Shimmer strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - have the nude eyes. These go on smoothly and last on all day on my oily lids. As the same suggests they do have a bit of shimmer to them.

I did like the happy booster blushes, but they lack pigmentation. The good thing is that you can build it up to very nice natural look. 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I agree with the shimmer strip eyeliners (waterproof). I have the nude set and they are pretty good. These are not the kohl products, they are the retractable eyeliners.

neko333

I basically just buy PF products at the drugstore. CVS has them on sale all the time. I like the 

-Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

-Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder

-Mineral Wear™ Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation

-Cashmere Wear™ Ultra-Smoothing Bronzer

-Conceal Rx™ Physicians Strength Concealer

The eye liner goes on really well and lasts me all day. No real lash improvement but it's my favorite eyeliner for cat eyes so I really don't care. 

The correcting powder isn't so much for oil but it really evens out my skin tone. It has green,pink, and yellow swirled into it. I've bought this thing about five times. It's more for perfecting your skin tone.

The foundation is full coverage. It's really a heavy coverage but it doesn't look like a cake face and for me it lasts all day. I only use it for when I'm getting really dressed up though.

I've bought several of their bronzers and they all wear about the same. This one just is a little more natural as some have shimmer. 

The concealer I have is green but it's great if you have a bump. Again the wear is good.

I actually like the formula of the Sexy Booster™ Sexy Glow Glossy Stain, but the colors for me are terrible. They are really bright.

Fabi28

(0) Hearts

Great thank you for the advice

ShimmerDust

Their bronzers are great. :smileyhappy:

carolang

samschuerman just did a video on her YT channel using only PF make-up... they have a really pretty red lip gloss that I've seen her use on multiple occasions and have been interested in, also a pH lip gloss (matches you based on your pH), the happy booster blush looks pretty cool too... I see a lot of people rave about the green mascara tube... also she used a really cool shiny eyeliner in the video and a naked palette dupe... I haven't tried anything yet but these are all the things I have my eye on if I pop into Ulta and theres a BOGO 50% off.

Fabi28

(0) Hearts

Awesome thanks!

glossyguru

I've heard good things about the Happy Booster Blush 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • roxystar4
    • neko333
    • ShimmerDust
    • joybodoi
    • lilmissmodel14