kimchikween

Ardency Inn comparable to?

Has anyone tried the Ardency Inn brand yet?  From a price point (at least lipstick) it appears to be in the mid-range (Laura Mercier, Bite, Bobbi Brown, etc...).  It is comparable in quality to those brands?

Geminichilde

Re: Ardency Inn comparable to?

I brought the Americana Natural lip color in Essex and I really like it, mainly because I have such a hard time finding nudes that actually go with my skin tone. I've only worn it once (today!), matte finish without drying my lips out and I reapplied once after eating. I want to try the lip vinyl next. 

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

What is your skin tone?  Have you used any of the NARS lipstick pencils?  I'm curious how they compare.  Thanks for the review - so few have bought this brand.

Maybe they should come out with a collection of minis????

Geminichilde

Dark with beige undertones. I've only ever tried Nars' matte pencils. I feel like the Ardency wasn't as drying but I can wear my Nars without having to retouch (with normal wear).

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried the brand but, I'm really curious about the ARDENCY INN AMERICANA Natural Lip Color Pencil. The reviews are really good and the nudes look pretty!

<3 Melissa
clarks18

(0) Hearts

I have seriously been considering their mascara but I just haven't heard enough about this brand to commit to purchasing.  All of their products look great.

joeanne

I have not tried it but have had the Custom Color Concentrate sitting in my basket for a week or two. I am so tempted to buy it as I really  like the idea of being able to add a little color to my moisturizer or primer that I already use and love. 

I have some foundation samples coming in the mail today and if they don't work out, I will probably go ahead and order it. If I do, I will definitely post about it!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Even though I'm on a no buy this month, I do have my eye on:

swfupload_6297568974913774028.jpg

BOOM BASE Lip Balm & Base

http://www.sephora.com/boom-base-lip-balm-base-P382252?skuId=1537760

swfupload_5792228703239541687.jpg

AMERICANA Natural Lip Color Pencil

http://www.sephora.com/americana-natural-lip-color-pencil-P382240?skuId=1537471

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi kimchikween,

I had a whole post for you and its gone! Darn, but I wanted to tell you that looking at Ardency Inn, the style and image seems very similar to that of Bite or Smashbox- trendy and fashionable yet practical!

The Natural Lip Color Pencil looks similar to the Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo:

Hourglass - Femme Nude Lip Stylo

and the lip base looks close to that by Soap & Glory as well as Tokyo Milk:

Femme Fatale Collection Lip Elixirs A Great Kisser™ Lip Moisture Balm

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
joeanne

That Boom Base Lip Balm looks very interesting too. I just added it to my Loves. That's something I would definitely use.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • joeanne
    • clarks18
    • Geminichilde
    • kimchikween