stephyd216

April 2014 SiJCP Deals!

Did anyone else get the JCP email about this weekends deals at SiJCP?! Various makeup & skincare favorites for $20 or less!

dolceloure

Re: April 2014 SiJCP Deals!

[ Edited ]

Oh, I wish I hadn't seen this thread! Went to JCP and went a little nuts:

-Kat Von D true romance palette in poetica $20

-Lorac CC cream $7

-Sephora color my life palette $19

-Urban Decay black market eye liner set $9 (!!!!!!)

I already have the black market set but I couldn't resist at the price! I think I'll save it as a backup or use it as a gift. And for the first time in like a year I got a free sample with my purchase. :smileysurprised: deluxe size Too Faced face primer.

...maybe I'll just wait til May to start my no-buy....

friedrice

I bought the Sephora color my life too, but havent opened it.

Did you like this palette?  I think I just bought it because of the pretty pink design LOL

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

lol, same actually! The colors do look pretty though, and I've heard the quality of the shadow is supposedly better than previous Sephora palettes, so I'm looking forward to trying it! 

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Went today to find some polishes and they didn't have any of the formula x ones on sale. I did see the bare minerals shadow, too faced mascara, and sephora palette. 

jenfromnyc

(0) Hearts

Went to SIJCP today and didn't see any of these as a sale :-(

kariyava

(0) Hearts

same here - they had no idea what I was talking about and they were out if the PTR ( the one I wanted) anyway. 

OwlAndTanager

(0) Hearts

I want the PTR Instant Mineral Powder but there isn't a JCP around me. I don't suppose there's any way to order it online?

killahbabe

My hubby snagged the PTR mineral powder sunscreen for me! Very excited to try it! :smileyvery-happy:

AlwaysGlamorous

(0) Hearts

LOVE the PTR Mineral Powder Sunscreen! Obvs perfect for on-the-go application and gives a nice matte finish. I can even get my BF to put it on! 

linda711

(0) Hearts

The reason I went was to get the PTR sunscreen, but they were sold out of it.  I am not fond of applying lotions to my face when it's hot, so I thought powder sunscreen sounded perfect.  Let us know how you like it!

CuriousCannibal

(0) Hearts

Is this at all locations? I'll be stopping by mine this weekend to see if they have any of these. Bye-bye, no-buy.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

All SiJCP locations.

sdbeautyjunkie1

(0) Hearts

I picked up the Josie body butter and an ole Henrickson eye gel roller. Thanks for posting because I didn't get an email. 

SirenPrincess

I wonder why I didn't get an e-mail about this.  I shop at my local SiJCP frequently.  My best friend that lives a few hours away did get one.  And I wonder why people are getting different offers.  This doesn't seem to be very well planned out.

tanyab84

Thank you so much for posting this since I didn't receive any notice either. I stopped in today and got
KatVonD True Romance Palette
Too Faced Better Than False lashes
Sephora Glitter Brown Eyeliner
and
the Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel X 3 so I can give two to friends.

Plus the SA was super, super nice. When I pulled out my Rouge card she gave me a choice of two different make-up bags or a small bag with a couple random samples which I took and they turned out to be a Sephora moisturizer and D&G The One for men (which I don't mind because I have a friend who is an absolute cologne nut).

Plus, she threw a sample of Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure in my bag too!

And, if that wasn't enough, I had a 20% off coupon for JCP so I did a quick spin thru the store and I got a mulberry wool peacoat that was originally $200 for $7.98!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great day! :smileyhappy:

linda711

(0) Hearts

I never got one either, I only stopped in because of this thread.

LariTheLoud

I didn't get an email about it, either. Very strange and not-very-well-planned promotion.

breanalee

(0) Hearts

That's weird, I didn't receive anything about this. Can someone send me the email? luckyunderladders@yahoo.com

Alygal90

(0) Hearts

Huh... I got the email and it only listed the KVD True Romance palette, PTR mineral powder, BareMinerals High Shine eye color, OH roll on eye gel, the Sephora color my life palette, and JM whipped argan oil. The 50% off of the Formula X polishes ad was in a little box at the bottom.

I wonder why the Boscia mask wasn't listed in my email!

Alygal90

Huh... just saw another person got Philosophy and Too Faced products in their email. Weird...

I'm almost scared to go into my SIJCP without proof that these items are on sale. The ladies in there never seem to know about these random sales and promotions.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • friedrice
    • tanyab84
    • stephyd216
    • breanalee