cloudyq102

Anyone tried Benefit They're Real?

How is this mascara? I am considering the purchase.

beautylovingirl

Re: Anyone tried Benefit They're Real?

I thought it was one of the worst mascara's I ever tried. It made me have spider lashes.

JayReed

(0) Hearts

I think it separates pretty well and lengthens when I bought it, which I only bought cause EVERYONE was raving all about it, but to me it did nothing special. I prefer Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. That one puts They're Real to shame in my opinion. And it is also easier to remove and doesn't have fall out.

nikki

(0) Hearts

I thought it separated my lashes and lengthened well. I liked it a lot.

On my contender list for HG

joeanne

(0) Hearts

Heh, I love Benefit They're Real, and I'm not sure why, but I have no trouble at all taking it off! I find that one coat is really all I need to get great long full lashes, and then when it's time to remove my makeup, I just use Sephora's makeup remover wipes for all my makeup, including my eye makeup. I let the wipe "sit" on my eye for a few seconds before I gently wipe away, and it may take a few wipes, but after that, everything is gone!

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

I love this mascara, but I'm actually switching because of how difficult it is to get off. It takes so much eye makeup remover it's ridiculous and it has a rubber applicator which I absolutely hate as well.

It's a good mascara, but there are better ones! :smileyhappy:

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I like it! :smileyhappy: I have a mini of it. I bought it a few years back (a full size) and loved it! My only gripe is that it doesn't rinse off in the shower like I'd like.