u get a free item each month by referring 2 ppl

sugarluvv

Re: Anyone recieved there ipsy bag?

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

malday

(0) Hearts

Still waiting for my bag. It's in KY, I'm in Los Angeles. DHL is the worst.

DTalksAll

So my bag came yesterday. I was too lazy to walk to the mailbox in the rain, so I didn't realize it came until today. 

The UD color I got is 69. It's nice. I don't normally wear lipstick, but I like the color, texture & wear. 

LKuhle

Hopefully my Ipsy bag products are better than my Birchbox this month... the most disappointed I've ever been in a Birchbox. I got samples of the Becca foundation, but they're all way too dark for my skintone (I didn't realize saying "Light-Medium" on my profile would lead to samples that are so unbelieveably dark) and I got an ugly brown lipstick. Then there's a deodorant wipe I can use once... the only things I'll really get use out of are the exfoliating shower gel and a leave-in conditioning spray. Not worth my $10 this month though.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I didnt get the lipsticks or NYX cream blush (I was hoping for those). Here is what I got:Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 6.28.26 PM.png

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

This is what I got! But instead of the Chella brow pencil I got a City Color cheek stain. 

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

my dream bag for this month is:

ud lippie, MT charcoal scrub (got it), chella eyebrow pencil (got it), the mascara, and the sb primer :smileywink:

rikkie

Disappointing substitutions for the things you wanted. :smileysad: Boo, Ipsy!

roxystar4

@rikkie  Im not too disappointed. Although I would have liked to test out the UD lippie. The items Im getting seem good though :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

How long have you been a subscriber to them? I've heard that depending on how long you have been a subscriber depends on what they give you! But i want to know if this is true...

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Hmm, this is only my second box. I thought my first one was a bit of a letdown from the reviews of the things in it, I haven't actually seen it in person yet, haha. 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Ive been a subscriber since May 2013 ( new).  And I didnt get the lippie or the benetint (I already have  benetint so I wasnt disappointed at all!).  Im not sure If I indicated wanting lippies in my quiz though. Im doing to have to go through and make sure my quiz is filled out.  I freaked out after my lips had that reaction to Revlon (thats around the same time as I subscribed)... so I may have not clicked lipstick.

Maybe being active in the Ipsy community has something to do with getting better stuff too- I dont do anything. (and/or sharing the link with others)?? Just some thoughts?

taketheroses

I've been a subscriber of Ipsy's since December 2011 and I received the lipstick but last month didn't receive the benetint, it may just be random I think :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I hope they're good, I have three of the same ones on the way! I just hate it when I get all excited about something in a sub and it seems like everyone got it but then it's not in mine, I swear that was last month's Ipsy to a tee. This month I can't complain at all, so it evens out. :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Yup I've been a subscriber since January 2012 & rarely get the "good" stuff. I was shocked when I saw the UD lippy in my Glam Room, I thought for sure there was no way I would get it. 

LKuhle

(0) Hearts

I didn't get one of the UD lipsticks like I was hoping (I already own 3, but I'm obsessed), but we'll see how everything else works out.

annekevdb

(0) Hearts

Oo- I had no idea you could see your bag online. Mine should arrive soon - maybe today. I was charged about a week ago. I am really hoping for one of the UD lippies. 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I'm getting... 

Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 2.59.03 PM.png

I wish I got the Michael Todd Jojoba scrub instead of the pumpkin & the Noya lip balm instead of the eye shadow. 

It would be better if we could choose which items we get. 

I keep saying this every month, but I really need to cancel. I'm never wowed by the products. I love my BeautyBar Sample Society subscription box! I don't think I'll ever cancel that one. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • malday
    • wendyomgwar
    • taketheroses
    • drrragon
    • roxystar4