Anyone recieved there ipsy bag?

[ Edited ]

image.jpgimage.jpg
Woot my bags came today!

ps. I have 2 subs

Re: Anyone recieved there ipsy bag?

You could only get either the lip balm or the lipstick! I would've totally loved both also though.

(0) Hearts

Getting this!

[ Edited ]

I haven't received mine yet but I'm getting:

ipsy.JPG

I'm happy with everything EXCEPT the BB Cream. They never work well with my skin type and apparently this one has glitter in it since it's "illuminating." Ugh.

(0) Hearts

mine is the same as this, except i'm getting the balm instead of the UD lippy. only thing i would have changed about my bag is the bb cream... with my sensitive skin i'm sure it will break me out :smileysad: i wanted the eyebrow pencil instead! 

i was really wanting to try the UD lippies out, but i'd rather go in and pick my own color instead of getting something that i'd probably never wear. i am happy with the balm :smileyhappy: i prefer the balm! i'm just crossing my fingers now that it's the cherry one :smileyhappy:

and i'm hoping i get my cream blush in a nice pink... i have a bunch of coral-y blushes and i've been wanting a nice bright pink :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I'm getting the same thing!! I wonder what color blush and lipstick i will be receiving! i am excited!

(0) Hearts

I'm super excited too! I just hope I don't get the lipstick in a color I already own!

(0) Hearts

Luckily i haven't bought any yet. But i am thinking about buying one this week!

Mine is the same this month! I agree with you, I have never found a BB cream that works for me and I doubt a glittery one will change that! :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

My coworker subscribes too, I'm hoping she won't have the BB and will want to trade me haha. I was really hoping for the eyebrow pencil instead, mine seems to have vanished and I haven't gotten around to buying a new one.

(0) Hearts

Mine is on its way, but they updated the GlamRoom this morning, so you can see what you're getting.

lol, I just looked at the GlamRoom and I'm getting an UD revolution lipstick.  hopefully it's not the one I just bought.

(0) Hearts

what is the ipsy bag??

Basically it something you subscribe to, and for $10 a month, Ipsy sends you a couple of samples, or deluxe samples, and a makeup bag! There are different competitors, but this is just one of them!

Mine should be coming soon. I hate how the tracking doesn't give an Estimate arrival date like UPS does :smileysad: I know it's in my State, just not sure how many other locations it needs to get to before me

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

mine never arrives until well after the 15th of the month. :smileysad:  apparently this month it went from NC all the way down to GA. :smileysad:  Hellooooooooo, I'm way up in VA!

(0) Hearts

Mine comes between 12-17

(0) Hearts

mine comes around the same time (12-16 of each month)

(0) Hearts

No but they were late last month too :/

(0) Hearts

I got mine yesterday. I cancelled my sub a couple days ago though.....

I got anarchy in my bag today:smileyhappy:

Hopefully you will get one too mkupgk

(0) Hearts

I hope i get the ud lipstick :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 2.59.03 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 6.28.26 PM.png