veronika23

Another MAC and Rihanna collaboration

So another MAC and Rihanna collaboration.. This time for the holidays.

Credits to Temptalia... More pics on her site.

holiday2013_macririheartsmacholiday002.jpgholiday2013_macririheartsmacholiday003.jpgholiday2013_macririheartsmacholiday004.jpgholiday2013_macririheartsmacholiday005.jpgholiday2013_macririheartsmacholiday011.jpgholiday2013_macririheartsmacholiday012.jpgholiday2013_macririheartsmacholiday014.jpg

veronika23

Re: Another MAC and Rihanna collaboration

(0) Hearts

And another one... all credits to Temptalia.  Check out her site for more pics and info.

mac_ririholidaybag005.jpg

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Another sneak peek one.  ALL credits to Temptalia. Check out her site for more info and pics.

mac_loverihannabronzer001.jpg

veronika23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sneak Peek: MAC Cockiness & Pisces Persuasion Superslick Eyeliners... More pics on Temptalia.  ALL credits to her.  She's testing the products so she can do a full review.

mac_cockiness004.jpg

mac_piscespersuasion004.jpg

Penaloza1

I feel like I won't be able to resist that pink lipstick.The nude one looks pretty too.I'll wait on swatches.I gave in to RiRi Woo last time, and I don't regret it one bit.

Londonlover101

The super slick liquid eyeliner looks funky :smileyhappy:, yet the nail polish looks a little camp rock. personally I'm not into slebrity collaboration in makeup, perfume. but if anyone tries it and likes it, please post! :smileyvery-happy:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yeah like I'll get something because I like it not because it's from a celebrity.

latinadiva

I feel like the more I see Rihanna trying to collab with designers (I just saw a clothing line she was on) the more I kind of don't want to buy it. Like..she's okay and all but the hype over this stuff is insane. The only thing I really was interested in was RiRi Woo. I was hoping it wasn't the horrible matte that Ruby Woo is because the color is straight gorgeous but my lips just don't like matte lipsticks. I can tolerate the normal matte lipsticks from MAC okay with the right care, but retro matte just can't happen. But having to be in an online "waiting room" just to SEE the stuff!? That was nutty. But I will say the rose gold packaging was just GORGEOUS.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Hey latinadiva!  I just posted in case some people like it!  I too not really into Rihanna but had to grab that riri woo lipstick! The color is just so beautiful!  So 3rd chance if anyone wants it and wasn't able to get it.

Also if you like matte lipsticks but feel like they are too drying try Bite Beauty.  My new obsession!  I can't believe how good they feel on the lips.  They have Matte Lipstick/Pencils :smileywink:

latinadiva

Oh don't get me wrong, if something stuck out to me I would find a way to get it! Haha I was just so frustrated that I couldn't even look at the stuff online! It was nutty! But that glitter liner might be calling my name (I'm a sucker for anything glitter...)

I've tried one lipstick from Bite (the Rouge one) and found it to be super moisturizing! I would love to see if they had a similar color to RiRi Woo. I think those seem to be a much more CREAMY matte, and I think that is important for a RiRi Woo dupe that it isn't super shiny...I think that is half of the appeal to RiRi/Ruby Woo in the first place!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yeah that liner does look nice! :smileywink:

Pomegranate might be close to riri but not sure... So hard to tell from pictures.  If not cranberry but I think it's a bit darker than riri and I'm pretty sure it's LE.

http://www.sephora.com/high-pigment-matte-pencil-P283905?skuId=1321645

aviscardi

I want the pink lipstick. but not the stress that comes along with trying to get them lol

Kyndra

Thanks for sharing! I got quite a bit from her last collection and I'm loving them so far. But that pink lippie looks gorgeous and I have been searching for a silver eyeliner so I might hold out for this collection

Panda168

I can't wait for thhis. Thank you for sharing :smileyhappy:

kellsmuneoka

[ Edited ]

Was I the only one who wasn't impressed by the collection? I just got a few lippies and sold the rest. The packaging is gorgeous, just not my favorite collab.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

both eye shadow palettes look beautiful - might need these?

beethousand

You don't - it's a different formula than their regular, and imo it's glittery, frosty, and fallout prone. Gorgeous colors, horrible formula!

glossyguru

That packaging is so beautiful!

MermaidBarbie

This is so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

knadala

I love rose gold, I normally don't buy a lot of Mac products, but I might have to make an exception for this collection. Thanks for sharing!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • aviscardi
    • veronika23
    • MermaidBarbie
    • latinadiva
    • Panda168