malday

Anarchy Face Case

[ Edited ]

So I just got my face yesterday and I love it! I was worried it might be too cool toned for me but it works just fine with my skin tone. Did anyone else order it?

2013-09-21 15.49.52.jpg

2013-09-21 15.50.19.jpg

2013-09-21 15.51.01.jpg

I promise the shade Fray (second from left) shows up better in real life. It's good for blending out the darker shades also.

2013-09-21 15.53.08.jpg

2013-09-21 15.47.11.jpg

2013-09-21 15.47.12.jpg

Sorry for so many pics! I'm a 4Y07/08 for reference :smileyhappy:

girlystuff63

Re: Anarchy Face Case

Your eyes look amazing. I wish I could apply my makeup half as well. Thanks for sharing. What a beautiful palette. 

MermaidBarbie

Thank you for the swatches, hon. Looks really amazing, and so do your pictures. :smileyhappy:

malday

I have mixed feelings about UD. When I like something of theirs I usually REALLY like it, like their foundation and lipstick haha. But there is so much that they have that I'm just meh about (all the glittery and uber shimmery shadows). 

BlushHoarder

Thank you for the great swatches. You seem to be a big fan of UD in general and I appreciate all the fantastic swatches and pictures you submit.

qmgirl

As usual very nice. I really love this set. It helps to see the swatches and pics. Thank you!

Titian06

Thanks, @malday for the swatches!  You are absolutely gorgeous!  I wish I could do my make-up half as well as you.  I was thinking about getting this palette when it was on sale, but I worry about how glittery/shiney UD's eyeshadows are.  I don't mind shimmery, but I just don't want to look like I'm on my way to the disco!

malday

Thank you Titan06! The last two shadows have micro glitter so they are glittery, the silver shade almost looks like foil! I probably won't be using those two shades too much since I'm not a fan of glitter either but I LOVE the first three shades! I'm a sucker for taupes and dusty colors haha. Also I really love the lip color and the blushes are super pigmented so although two shadows are a sort of miss for me I'll still get to enjoy the palette :smileyhappy:

carolang

(0) Hearts

Temptalia was complaining about the formula of the pink glittery one next to the silver - thoughts? And is the highlighter golden or is it just like the new full size they released (which I saw in Ulta recently - amazing!).

malday

[ Edited ]

That shadow is probably my least favorite of them all. Just too glittery and messy but I'll probably still use it. I imagine it would work better with some sort of glitter base. I haven't seen the Naked Illuminating Powder so I can't compare the two. The highlighter in this palette is accurately described as pale gold though.

Here are the blush/highlighter swatches:

photo.JPG

carolang

(0) Hearts

I think their new highlighter is more of a silver glittery wash... But that's still quite pretty. I've been contemplating a full size of Mary Lou-manizer (have a mini from birch box) but that looks like a nice dupe if I rather just have the face case. Pretty blushes too!

carolang

I love that LE lip pencil... You look gorgeous!

spoiledbrat

ruh roh - now i see how BT works; someone shares something really cool, beautiful, etc. then we pop up and order it - win win - the UD products are much better in your pics, but Malday you are a beauty on your own:smileyhappy: - thanks for sharing, must go order:smileywink:

malday

That's what BT is all about! Just kidding, but really though I like seeing when people swatch stuff so I figured this might help a few people on the fence :smileywink: And thank you!

prettyinpa

Oh, how pretty!  You look great with the Anarchy palette- I'm planning to get one in October or whenever UD or Sephora has a big sale.

Thanks for posting the swatches! <3

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

well i guess you will just have to use some of your Bobbi Brown until you can get your paws on this palette, your poor dear ;-P :smileyhappy:

malday

Thank you! I think they do the big sale in November? I couldn't wait that long haha, also I have a ton of other things already on my list for when it rolls around :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • spoiledbrat
    • malday
    • MermaidBarbie
    • qmgirl
    • carolang