Answer
littlemiss89
All Things MAC Cosmetics

Hey there EVERYONE,

I am wondering whats the HYPE about MAC cosmetices. I am the one of the few that has never tired MAC but always wanted to. My only concern is that with all the positive feed back about his brand I have also heard negative feed back such as it causing them to break out. :smileysurprised:  Not something I want since I do have slight sensitive skin an prone to acne.

Can someone please give a little more information about there products such as eye shadow, foundation,primers,blushes, EVERYTHING!! THANKS :smileyhappy:

p.s. its funny how once you no your shade in MAC cosmetics ppl can suggest your shade in other brands. WHY is that. Plus Sephora doesnt even carry MAC...hmmmm...strange. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
jvvt
Answered

I have tried just about every brand there is. For now MAC seems to be one of my favorites. Love their great selection for lips and eyes.

My favorites include; glaze and luster finish lipsticks, powder eye shadows, brushes (Love the ones for eyes),  The new BB Balm, compact (air light) translucent powder, spf 50 colorless primer, moisturizing concealer. I am planning to try the Prep and

Prime skin enhancer primer in one of the four soft focus correcting colors (yellow for me I think).

These products could be some of the reason for all the hoopla...

Question Stats
  • 30 answers
  • 31 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • islandqt
    • sephoramusthave
    • macuser
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex