Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

@Sunnysmom  sadly I don't even remember the old trend 😄

@veronika23 You are probably too young! Lol. I'm trying to remember who did it. Laura Geller maybe or some others under the radar. Cle de Peau I think also which was kind of cool tho a million years ago! 🙄😂

@Sunnysmom  I'm not that young but have a terrible memory. Or should I say selective in what info it wants to retain. lol 😄

@veronika23 Oh I'm with you on that one!! Awful except some important makeup stuff! 🤔😉haha

@Sunnysmomyeah lol 😄

Anonymous Insider

If there's anyone didn't quite enjoy the previous Dior cushion foundation but still would like to try more cushions, I highly recommend Dior perfect cushion (or whatever the name is...).

It's my favorite cushion foundation and foundation (when combined with Dior dreamskin advanced as primer)so far (and I've tried quite a lot).

Dior spring 2017. This may be an Asia exclusive release. If anyone has more information feel free to chime in.

IMG_8072.PNG

Sometimes the Snow collection nail polishes make it to the US as exclusives to certain department stores. I hope we get Spring Bud, it looks beautiful.

@KMariel I hope you're right. I'm completely in love with both nail polishes. Hopefully they make it over here.

Ooh they are so pretty I want them all!

at the very least, the snow blush and bloom powder is asian exclusive. 2/17 is the release date for Japan.

@trishavt Yes Asian exclusive I wish they would go global with more releases! 😞

For anyone eyeing the Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer in 002 (like me), Temptalia has the review and swatches up! 😄

upload_4892353616276669334.jpg

That wasn't on my radar, but definitely is now!

More of the spring line

source: Really Ree. More on her blog

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 7.39.02 AM.png

Spoiler
dior-spring-2017-dior-addict-gradient-lipstick-swatches-650x412.jpgdior-spring-2017-colour-gradation-eyeshadow-palette-coral-swatch-650x413.jpgdior-spring-2017-colour-gradation-eyeshadow-palette-blue-review-650x434.jpgdior-spring-2017-colour-gradation-eyeshadow-palette-blue-swatches-650x420.jpgdior-spring-2017-diorsblush-colour-gradation-coral-twist-swatch-650x434.jpgdior-spring-2017-diorskin-nude-air-colour-gradation-review-650x434.jpgdior-spring-2017-diorskin-nude-air-colour-gradation-swatch-650x434.jpg

Dior direct has part of the spring collection online.

Temptalia has all the details about the Gradation collection but no dates. Just says January 2017 so hopefully since some of it is up already the rest will follow shortly on the site and other retailers

I check every day... really want that pink powder for absolutely no logical reason. Just a must.

First look at the summer collection

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 11.51.14 AM.png

Is that a bronzer I see in the top right? 😍😍😍

The new Lip Glow in berry is available on Sephora for VIB/VIB Rouge, and it even qualifies for double points!

1 Reply
testing