Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.png

image.png 

From trendmood1! SO GORGEOUS

IMG_8545.JPG

...oh my...I need it.

OMG! 

Soooo pretty! Spring in a palette! 🙂

Oooh that's pretty @KatieJiang! Hopefully since trendmood posted it, we will get it this time 😄

I'm in love! ❤️

I soooo hope we get this. It's so pretty it would be hard to swatch it even :D. I bet it's beautiful 😍

Hi guys! Hoping that someone might have some suggestions regarding a good place to order the plummy/pinky Diorblush from the Splendor collection (haven't caught the name anywhere) from? I was waiting hoping we would eventually get the blush and the illuminating powder (in the US), but it looks like we aren't. I've gotten all kinds of conflicting info from different SA's... so I was still hopeful. I think that if I wait any longer it will be sold out everywhere. Also, I thought Sephora was going to get the Splendor collection... I guess just a few pieces? Was hoping to get backups of the eye palettes during the sale... does anyone have any info? Thanks

Paging @kso1225

Sharing some of my initial thoughts on Diorific Velvet Lip & Cheek in Luxury (red). 

The texture is REALLY interesting, and not what I was expecting. I was expecting it to be drier - more like a mousse. It isn't very viscous, more oily. It's pigmented, so I applied it lightly on my cheekbones as a blush - lovely. It applied evenly thanks to the oiliness. 

As a lip product, it isn't drying (yay!) but it also transfers easily (boo). It doesn't really dry down completely. And it isn't quite tacky... it's very interesting. 

@lachaton Thank you so much! That's really interesting and not what I was expecting either.  Are they fragranced?  

Another swatch of the Dior holiday highlighter

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 8.07.49 AM.png

Thanks to a lovely mod, I was sent a f&f code to use this week! Now, I want some Dior holiday stuff and I know I can only use this code once. I dont know whether to wait and buy random things I want today, or risk them selling out to wait and see if more Dior holiday uploads Tuesday? Ughh decisions lol.

Dior Holiday Splendor Highlighter is just beautiful, I am not able to touch it just yet 😄

Dior.JPG

The compact is heavy and I like it 🙂

Dior2.JPG

Gorgeous..I don't think I could ever touch it lol

It's so gorgeous! I want this so badly 😞

Wow, definitely on my want list! I haven't seen swatches, but I still want. 😄 Where did you get it? @dioradict

@nikki25gee - I bought it from Selfridges UK 🙂 I heard we are not getting it in Canada!

Aw! I can't seem to find it on Dior Direct. 😞 I'm in the US. @dioradict

Oh my that is so pretty!!! 

7 Replies
testing