Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

okay, thank you! 🙂 I have Glowing Gardens, so I was wondering if they were different. @Kelizabethr07

I shared this in the deals thread awhile back, but I thought since it's Dior, I'll share it here.

Spoiler
Macy's
Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 4.24.29 PM.png

Has anyone seen the highlighter in stock anywhere?

Not yet. And I'm pretty thorough, lol. 

Thanks @lipstick4soul. I'm wondering if it exclusive to Asia or something.

That would be unusual if that were the case. I am guessing it will show up on direct site when they release the rest. 

Thank you everyone - have updated main post 🙂

The holiday collection seems to be up on Dior's website now.

Any chances that Ravissement (560) and Fascination (880) matte lipsticks from the holiday collection are in fact repackaging or close dupes of Radieuse (430) and Fascinante (580) from the State of Gold collection (Holiday 2015 collection) ? The names are so close 😛

Has anyone see the Dior Cloudy Matte (380) lipstick? Preferably in Canada. It's on Selfridges but the shipping is more than the lipstick! Thx!

359-84011246-DIORBUZZSHADEMAUVE_MAUVECLOUDYMATTE_M.jpg

Anyone know where the holiday Dior collection may be available in Canada?

@MeliiC Most places that carry Dior should get it - I normally buy from my local Bay counter. 

Never thought about the Bay, but thanks!

image.jpeg

Dior Spring 2017! I need to know what is that pink powder.

Screenshot_2016-09-30-08-25-48-1.png

@TriesToBoClassy Maybe a re-release of the glowing gardens highlighter? though it looks a it pinker!

The shadows look pretty too (because I need more eye shadow like I need a hole in the head O.O)

If it was a reissue i would buy it to keep the flower pattern on my GG pink as intact as possible 😛 I feel the same about eyeshadows. It will take decades to use up what I already have -_-......

@TriesToBoClassy wanna post in the Spring Thread too?  Yes I started one already LOL 😄

@veronika23 thanks, done. I forgot you had one up already 😄

Thanks @TriesToBoClassy 🙂 I do. I almost posted one way earlier when Too Faced showed Spring stuff but waited... after seeing a few things I created it. Best to keep track of all the pretties 😄

For sure! I love your threads. It's only 6 months til spring, much less until most launches, and some spring stuff is already being sold lol. 

testing