Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

Just saw this for holiday 

image.png

Ooooh good find! Adding this to the post 🙂

Dior Holiday - should be out early Nov.

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 8.09.31 AM.png

These are pretty! And thank you - I'll add this to the main post 🙂

Temptalia just posted these... OMG that last one!!! Gravity!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 2.28.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-26 at 2.28.54 PM.png

I like reflection and fever!

I want fire and fusion! 

Fever!!!! I'm trying to branch out from brown/taupe shades so this might be a good shade to push me out of my comfort zone. Plus it looks like it could go with my green eyes

@Elles117 I have this one and think it will be gorgeous with green or hazel eyes. It is a gorgeous mix of purple and taupe that is quite unique. 

Oh I love fusion and fever!

I love Fever!! I wish I had waited for swatches considering I just placed an order on Diors website lol.  I know I said I didn't want to order  from their website BUT they have a good GWP promo thingy going on!

These are gorgeous! Fusion is just calling my name ❤️

I want to try that Glow Pomade. I wonder if it has the same scent. I'm kind of obsessed with all the lip glow & maximizer products!

@AnneMCC I picked up the pomade last night! I can't recall the smell of the original lip glow - whatever this is is light. It's really nice and super hydrating though. I put it on last night when I got home. I ate dinner, and went to bed, and my lips still felt soft this morning. The tint is pretty much nonexistent though, which I'm ok with 🙂

@Libellules thanks, can't wait to try it

Thanks for this thread, @Libellules!  I've been using Dior concealer under my eyes for years, but I've never tried anything else.  I love these types of threads for finding new products to try!

image.jpeg

Swatches of three of the new mono shadows. I don't know if this was supposed to be a wet/dry formula but each set of swatches is dry on top and wet underneath

top- fever (purple taupe)

middle- reflection (bronze with a hint of purple)

bottom- fire (slightly bronze gold)

they have the most amazing texture- look like they would be super chunky glitter but very smooth and super glittery But no fall out. Reflection and fire look pretty similar on me- however, I like a fairly sheer was of color. I tried swatching wet to see if they would come out opaque. They probably would with a bit more care. 

Fire and Fever really do look beautiful @lipstick4soul 🙂

These look amazing!  Thank you for the swatches!Are the new shades exclusive to Dior online? i wanted few shades from the lustrous smoky ones like 764 Fusion but i see them only online direct Dior. Thank you

I haven't seen them anywhere else. I am sure they will show up eventually. 

I love Dior! Dior was the first cosmetic company I have ever worked for. I have a special place in my heart for them!b

I still have some very old palettes. The quality of the quints have definitely gone down, just like the pigment.

Parisian sky was a dupe of sky glow, but not as pigmented and good!

I love the airflash ,it is a great foundation.

I am looking forward to picking up the Holiday quads as I heard they will be more pigmented and like the singles. 

testing