Answer
gabidee
About the Brand: Shany

Hey Girls!

My best friend and I recently came across a crazy sale at a salon's boutique today.This gorgeous palette containing vivid rainbow shadows was on sale for $5. I was weary, and while I was pondering, she asked if we could share it. So, we did. I paid $2.50 and as did she, and we are happily using the bright palette. We had never heard of this brand before, but we could guess it sold some pretty great products, saying that the eyeshadow was as bright as it was in the palette as it was on our eyes. Now, I am wondering, have any of you girls heard of this brand, "Shany"? What types of things does it sell? Are they good quality?

Thanks in advance :smileyvery-happy:

Above: The Palette, which most definitely is way more vivid in person.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sorry, I've never heard of the brand, but I wanted to say that the palette is right up my alley, ha ha.  Those are the kind of bright, vivid colors I love.  If the quality of the shadow is highly pigmented and stays true all day, then it sounds like you got an awesome deal on a beautiful palette!

:smileyhappy:

brookie673
Answered
(0) Hearts

Palette looks nice, but I had to comment and say that your quote in this post, "I was weary, and while I was pondering," reminded me of "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe.

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary..."

Sorry for being so off topic, but it was killing me xD

As far as the palette:

I have never heard of the brand Shany, but it sounds like you got some pretty good shadows for just a few dollars! Good find! :smileyvery-happy: I will be on the lookout for this brand now :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • brookie673
    • gabidee