lilahtov

ABH DipBrow LIVE on Sephora.com!

Hi everyone,

I know that many of us (including myself) were waiting to try ABH DipBrow (her new waterproof "Brow Pomade" when Sephora carried it. Good news! Sephora.com now carries four of the five (?) colors. Here's the link:

http://www.sephora.com/dipbrow-eyebrow-pomade-P384060?skuId=1578699

I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw it! :smileyvery-happy: Hopefully they'll have it in stores soon, too. 

calamityjane85

Re: ABH DipBrow LIVE on Sephora.com!

The one that came in the abh beauty express kit, I didn't see any point in getting a new one, but I may if someone gets it and says they like it better... Not really sure what the one that goes with it looks like. 

melde

Ah okay, just curious. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

I never know what brush to use with my brows, I almost always just use clear gel anyways, but I am tempted to try this stuff.

ladymeag

Thanks for the heads up! kiki has me waiting for this one - now to convince myself I need more brow products!

lilahtov

Me too! Was it in our RTSB thread? Because I was on the fence and after Kiki raved about it a little I really want to try it out.

ladymeag

I think someone was asking about brows and then I "pics or it didn't happen"ed it and she obliged and now we're all achingly jealous of her brow game. :smileytongue: :smileyvery-happy: 

lilahtov

It is certainly an enviable brow game that Kiki has goin' on :smileyvery-happy:

taylorkiryluik

ahhh no, they don't have the ash/blonde color yet! Shucks!

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

I know :smileysad: killahbabe complained about this as well. I'm sure they'll have it soon! Or at least, I hope! Sephora typically carries the entire range of shades for the ABH products they offer, so...fingers crossed!

sp2001

(0) Hearts

I just saw this on Ulta I was like wwwwaaat is this

Loretta55

UPS just came with my box containing the Dipbrow. Looking foward to trying it.

Loretta55

Just tried it. It is a touch dark but covers the ugly white hairs. Once it arrives in store I will try the auburn.

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

Do you like the formula?

Loretta55

The texture is creamy. Very easy to work with and very pigmented. Color is a tad too dark but I will be wearing the Dip Brow to work.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

So jealous ....... Mine won't be here til Thursday  and I ordered it last Friday. I wish I lived close to the warehouse :smileyhappy: 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I'm a bit curious, I still have my Benefit Brow Zings kit in Dark and love it, I've been also using a matte, deep brown shadow from Stila too (my BZ powder cracked and there's more wax than powder :smileysad:).

DTalksAll

Anyone try this & Tarte Brow Mousse, I wonder how they compare? Taupe is the perfect shade for my brows & it doesn't skip or tug. I'm not a fan of a lot of brow products, I really don't like that overly fake, drawn on look. I have full brows & don't over pluck, I like something that fills them in & looks natural. 

DandyLionFluff

I have the Tarte Brow Mousse.  It is wonderful, the funny thing is that it applies best with the Anstasia brow brush/ spoolie.  I get a much more crisp line with that brush.

Kiki1517

I haven't tried Tarte but I would say the consistency is closer to Buxom Lashliner than it is to MAC Dipdown so it glides on without tugging like those drier formula creams do.

DTalksAll

Maybe my post wasn't clear. I already own the Tarte & I LOVE IT & it's already carried in store! just wondering if anyone has tried both since the ABH has been available on their site for a while. 

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

I've seen the Tarte in store multiple times as well. I just already used ABH powder and the Brow Wiz, etc. so I didn't think much of it. Now I'm quite curious!

lilahtov

We should try to compare the two formulas once Sephora carries them both in-store! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 95 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • lylysa
    • ladymeag
    • yazmin
    • Koofa