lilahtov

ABH DipBrow LIVE on Sephora.com!

Hi everyone,

I know that many of us (including myself) were waiting to try ABH DipBrow (her new waterproof "Brow Pomade" when Sephora carried it. Good news! Sephora.com now carries four of the five (?) colors. Here's the link:

http://www.sephora.com/dipbrow-eyebrow-pomade-P384060?skuId=1578699

I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw it! :smileyvery-happy: Hopefully they'll have it in stores soon, too. 

lylysa

Re: ABH DipBrow LIVE on Sephora.com!

Oooo, do one brow with one and the other with the other, then come back and post a pic up and have it be a blind vote on what folks think is the more flattering side!!! The suspense would be killer! :smileytongue:

lilahtov

So doing that! Even if I look crazy in the store...if someone asks,

"IT'S FOR RESEARCH!"

DTalksAll

yes a blind test! 

lylysa

I know Moregun is an avid fan and user of the Tarte one, she's posted a handful of photos where she's wearing it and she carries it off amazingly....haven't seen her in here as much though :smileysad: , but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find the threads she's written about it based off the photos in her gallery.

caperella

Aaaah I want! I don't know if I should order Dark Brown or Chocolate though, gah.

lilahtov

Here are some swatches in the hopes that they help you choose! Chocolate appears darker and cooler than dark brown.

url.jpg

rikkie

Ahh, I hope they bring in a lighter color, I wannnnnnt it! Maybe I should dye my hair darker just to have a reason to get one of these... is that insane? :smileyhappy:

lilahtov

You like to dye your hair anyway, Rikkie, so if you get bored I say go for it :smileytongue:

killahbabe

Well, looks like my Dipbrow I bought Saturday from Ulta is going back! I look way more like the brown than the chocolate and Ulta didn't have the brown, so I guess I'll be buying from Sephora after all! haha. Oh, and Sephora doesn't seem to carry the blonde... kind of a bummer for lighter brow gals :smileysad:

lilahtov

I noticed that...my guess is that they'll be getting it in soon. I noticed that Ebony was a "New!" shade so I think they're releasing them slowly to build anticipation (or because ABH told them to, or both!)

Do you like the formula? I really don't want to purchase until I can test it in-store, simply because I've tried MAC Dipdown Fluidline and I did NOT like how it came out on me. I may end up sticking to powder & pencil after all this!

killahbabe

The texture of it is similar to a potted eyeliner (in fact, I believe it also doubles as an eyeliner)... I think it's good for the days you want to go bold with your brows. I personally think that powder looks more natural so I'll be using the duo more often, but its good for when you want your brows to be very defined.

lilahtov

Thank you for the mini review! That was actually my complaint with dipdown--looking unnatural. I only tried it when I heard of DipBrow because I'd never thought to use a product with that consistency on my brows. It certainly stays much better, but it may very well be too bold for my taste. Some MUAs seem to have been able to achieve a lighter, more natural application but I'm faaar from pro-status :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 95 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • lylysa
    • ladymeag
    • yazmin
    • Koofa