4th of July Challenge

I am starting a 4th of July challenge. Post pictures of a look that you created using the colors red, white, and blue. It can be an outfit, a makeup look, a hairstyle, nail design, or anything else. For my 4th of July challenge, I did this fun flag design on my nails. Sorry about the fuzzy-ish quality of the picture, I took it on my computer! Post a comment or heart this post if you like the idea! 4th of july nails.jpg

You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6

Not exactly red, white, and blue, but I got the idea from fireworks.  I painted the tips of my nails with Fingerpaints Give Pink A Chance, but with the China Glaze Tarnished Gold Crackle, it looks more like a red.  I used the sparkly gold to be my nails' "fireworks" lol.  Still need to do a bit of clean up around the nails though.  Also made my toes into "fireworks" with crackle lol. 

I don't know why the gray bar at the bottom of photo is there.

@Pandapple6: LOVE the flag design!!!20110702090245.jpg

Ooooohhh pretty! Great job on your nails Smiley Happy If I can find it at the store (crossing fingers because they seem to sell out super quick) I want to do the Blasted in Red over a blue polish.

Cute flags! I just painted my nails raspberry, and I am wearing a nautical blue and white striped dress (unintentional) -- does that count? It's not makeup, though...so I will try to come up with something else Smiley Happy

You're so creative. Smiley Wink Hopefully my hands will be steady enough to pull off something like that. Thanks for posting this . . . I LOVE IT! 

Well now I have to look into some blue and red makeup...I don't have any! lol Smiley Very Happy Really good post, and cute nails Smiley Happy I'm terrible with nail polish lol

Very creative and pretty nail design, pandapple!  I will try to come up with a red, white and blue look before the 4th gets here, but I'll be it won't be as cool as yours.

Smiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 13 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
  • 4th of july nails.jpg
  • 20110702090245.jpg