SDdenm

21 days of beauty at that "other" place starts sunday 3/16

You know what I'm talking about! The four letter word that starts with a U :smileyhappy:

H216

Re: 21 days of beauty at that "other" place starts sunday 3/16

(0) Hearts

I wonder if we can order stuff from the sale online too? Though during Xmas they didn't even have stock online of any specials even at 8 am...

lb1414

Most deals are available online as well but some are just in store. From what I've heard you essentially have to log on at midnight to get the specials online. I think they go by CST. 

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

Next week is spring break for me so I'll have time to shop. WOOO! Can you say re qualifying for Platinum, anyone?

Fun times. 

MMT62

(0) Hearts

What's Chic week? Sounds fun!

LindaDD

2 for $15 Butter Londons, here I come!

jenjendoitagain

I've been wanting to try the Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, and I think now I will. For a large one it's 50% off for a total of $21. That's better than the small size. I will certainly be buying that on the day it's on sale :smileyvery-happy:

I'm glad you mentioned this! I got my mag yesterday in the mail and just threw it on the desk and hadn't even looked in it. Phew! :smileyvery-happy:

FireSpinner

Sadly, Ulta doesn't even ship to Canada :smileysad: So bring on chic week! lol

kittichick

I am seriously psyched! I added up all the stuff I want to get (inspired at least in oart by all the GWPs) and it' s... a lot. Seriously. 

And I noticed that there's a UD 2-piece GWP that includes the UD lip gloss I just got here for 100 points. It looks like the same size (tiny) and color. (The other part of the GWP is a mini tube of their Naked BB.) Kinda regretting getting that 100-pt perk now. :smileytongue:

One thing I'm not clear on (I've looked all over the catalog ad I got in the mail today and couldn't figure it out.) Each one of the GWPs listed makes note of the brand's event date(s). Are those GWPs only good on the event dates or are they good throughout the sale period, like their usual GWPs?

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I just went through my catalog.  There are so many gift with purchases.  The Benefit Steal looks awesome.  If I save that for 03/22 or 04/05, I can combine it for a free brow bar service.  You're right that the Urban decay one looks nice.  I may get that one too, since the Electric trio of polishes look amazing.  I got the Naked polishes from Sephora a while back and they are good quality.

SDdenm

(0) Hearts

How do you get the catalog mailed to your house? I never get anything in the mail 

SDdenm

(0) Hearts

Looks like im gonna have to call because I have an account. I just signed up in January so Im brand new 

notcreative

(0) Hearts

If you have an account, you should automatically get a catalog.  Until the recent switch up on the rewards system, they mailed you a catalog with a redemption certificate to get your quarterly goodies based on your purchases.  I would update your address if you have not been receiving them.  The new rewards system is $ off anything.  The more points you save, the more money off you get.  I think I will prefer this, because I always brought my certificates in hoping for something, but it would always be out of stock.  I was forced to get something I did not even want.

kittichick

(0) Hearts

I actually never used to get any catalogs - and therefore never got my reward certificates. I had to call Customer Service to get them. It turned out that I had physical mail solicitations turned off. Someone in a store told me they fixed it, but it actually took a phone call to CS to get it accomplished.

hydee77

[ Edited ]

Oh my I have completely forgot that this and Chic Week are coming up.  I will have to take a look at what's in store for the 21 days.  Thanks for the reminder!

Just took a gander, it figures that this looks like the best one yet and I go on vacation soon!  Must save money, must save money....

bad823

(0) Hearts

Looks like they have some good deals, not good for my wallet though!

SDdenm

Good for your wallet in the long run because it saves you from paying full price later on! Thats how I look at it haha 

SDdenm

Theres definitely some good stuff! Im gonna have to make at least 3 or 4 trips over there over the next 3 weeks!

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Do they have the list of the beauty steals already? I know they didn't yet over the weekend.

starletta8

Yes.  that website forward slash 21days should give you all of the info you need.

annypoo

(0) Hearts

THANK U!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • lb1414
    • hydee77