Answer
sunflower82
$100 @ MAC
(0) Hearts
What would u spend at MAC with a $100 gift card?? Got one for my bday and I'm kinda new with MAC so not sure what to get. I already have the mineralize skinfinish natural, which I love. I'm thinking some eyeshadows, lipsticks and blushes....what shades would u recommend??
Posted from Facebook
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
ran8
Answered

The pigments and/or the brushes/brush sets. 

6aad0801
Answered

as christmas approaches they'll get nice eyeshadow sets and other lip product sets.  I would wait for those - it's a fun way to try a few things with the best/on-trend colours for the season.  also, the packaging is usually special and different which will make the gift "better" ;-)

corrin99
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would definately get some of their delightful eyeshadow, very pigmented and tons of colors.  Plushglass lipgloss is great too.  I like the nude shades.  For shadow I like Mac Me Over shades, like Honey Lust, Era, Patina, Satin Taupe, Sketch, and Carbonized.  As for PlushGlass, I like Ample Pink, Wildly Lush, Pretty Plush, Nice Buzz, and Big Kiss.

prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

The palettes in the MAC Me Over collection are very nice!  The Angel Flame palette is very versatile, gives you some cute neutrals with a nice dark grey that you can use wet as a liner.

I agree about their holiday selections too, they have some very nice Limited Edition Holiday items coming up!

macuser
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would problably buy eye shadow, lipstick or lip gloss. Their eye shadows are very pigmented or you could buy their makeup brushes.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • macuser
    • 6aad0801
    • sunflower82
    • ran8