Answer
sunflower82
$100 @ MAC
(0) Hearts
What would u spend at MAC with a $100 gift card?? Got one for my bday and I'm kinda new with MAC so not sure what to get. I already have the mineralize skinfinish natural, which I love. I'm thinking some eyeshadows, lipsticks and blushes....what shades would u recommend??
Posted from Facebook
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
6aad0801
Answered

as christmas approaches they'll get nice eyeshadow sets and other lip product sets.  I would wait for those - it's a fun way to try a few things with the best/on-trend colours for the season.  also, the packaging is usually special and different which will make the gift "better" ;-)

ran8
Answered

The pigments and/or the brushes/brush sets. 

prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

The palettes in the MAC Me Over collection are very nice!  The Angel Flame palette is very versatile, gives you some cute neutrals with a nice dark grey that you can use wet as a liner.

I agree about their holiday selections too, they have some very nice Limited Edition Holiday items coming up!

macuser
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would problably buy eye shadow, lipstick or lip gloss. Their eye shadows are very pigmented or you could buy their makeup brushes.

corrin99
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would definately get some of their delightful eyeshadow, very pigmented and tons of colors.  Plushglass lipgloss is great too.  I like the nude shades.  For shadow I like Mac Me Over shades, like Honey Lust, Era, Patina, Satin Taupe, Sketch, and Carbonized.  As for PlushGlass, I like Ample Pink, Wildly Lush, Pretty Plush, Nice Buzz, and Big Kiss.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • macuser
    • 6aad0801
    • sunflower82
    • ran8